Vexation

Jimin came out of his dorm room looking upset, Jungkook noticed him walking his way, but he was too busy rubbing his eyes to even notice who was standing there. He brushed passed Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't let him just go. He grabbed hold of Jimin's arm and pulled him closer to him.

"Why do you look that way?" Jungkook asked him, in a harsh tone.

"Like what?" Jimin tried to hide it, but Jungkook knew, his nose was stuffy and his eyes were red and puffy.

"What do you mean 'like what?' like you've been crying, idiot." Jimin didn't know if his comment was made out to be rude, but he didn't feel like letting it go.

"Idiot? You've no right to call me that, Jungkook." Jungkook was taken back by Jimin's voice tone. Jimin tried to make him let go of his arm, but he wasn't stronger than Jungkook.

"Keep on struggling, only if you want to make me hurt you, more." Jungkook was being serious, but somehow it felt playful. Jimin didn't want to admit it but he kind of liked Jungkook when he was being like that.

They had a moment of silence, staring at each other. Anger filled both of their eyes, Jungkook still gripped onto his arm. A tear from Jimin's eye rolled down his cheek, Jungkook brought up his other arm to wipe it off his face. As it calmed down a bit more, Jimin tried to make Jungkook let go of his arm, as he still wouldn't Jimin struggled more, the more Jimin struggled the tighter the grip Jungkook had of him.

Jungkook eventually let go of Jimin when he started to moan out in pain, Jimin looked at his arm and noticed bruises that he'd made. He walked faster and faster away from Jungkook as he didn't look back once. Jungkook stood there, watching as he left.

"I let him go again." Jungkook said, he sighed and carried on walking to his room.