1x04 Taken By Surprise

I carried on the day walking through the corridors and being in lessons by myself, shocked by what Bonnie had called me, tears met my cheeks and strolled off my chin frantically.

Slut rang through my ears, Bonnie basically called me that, the end of the day had come and I was leaving the school. I walked through Bastion Lane to stay far away from Bonnie.

Bastion Lane was empty ever since this "incident of Luke Rankley". Luke strolled through this lane late at night, he said he heard rattling next to boxes and froze still, his eyes met those of yellow eyes. He screamed and ran. He came home. He was put in a mental hospital after he said that he saw yellow eyes as he saw them everywhere. He lies in Bastion Mental Hospital a mile from where I stand.

My thoughts escaped rapidly after a guy was thrown across the room hitting a brick wall. I screamed running up to the guy.

It was Dylan.

"Dylan. Oh my god! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah. I'm fine. You need to go. Quick."

"No. I'm not going anywhere and your stomach is drenched in blood." I said.

"I'll be fine you must trust me. You need to go." His eyes widened and he shouted at me to duck.

And my eyes met a blur before I was whacked in the head by something with a heavy blow.

*****************

I woke up breathing heavily. The room was dark and stunk of mould. My hands were tied to the rests on a chair amd my ankles too. Rope was tied all over me. The coarse rope tasted mank in my mouth pulling it back. I wriggled and turned but I was stuck.

My vision came back and in front of me was Dylan hanging from the celing by his hands, his neck bent down. Knives were penatrated into his limbs. I screamed in horror and the door slammed open.

He thrusted towards me and grabbed me by the neck untill the aggression broke away leaving me struggling to cough and get my breath to normal rate. Dylan spoke hoarsly.

"Don't fucking touch her Alaric! Pick on someone your own size."

"Okay." He said and he grabbed another knife and punctured it into his arm. He screamed in pain.

"Okay. How are you not dead?" I said freaking out.

"Oh. She doesn't know."

"I met her yesterday. I'm not going to walk up to her and say hi. I'm a werewolf." He said cockly

"Ha." said Alaric. "This girl is cute."

He kneeled down and his eyes turned a bright red, fangs appeared sharply into his mouth and he roared at me.

My body shivered, his face made my blood drain from my face.

"Dylan, is one of my kind but one of a beta, i'm his alpha, his leader, my eyes are red. and no it is no Teen wolf, what is that, a romantic sad story about a woman who loves a werewolf." Alaric glared.

"I gave Dylan some of my power and all he does is use it against me and chooses to not be in my pack."

"You pack is full of evil warthogs who thinks its so cool to kill innocent humans. So no thanks." Said Dylan.

"Lets give that a thought shall we." Alaric said walking up to Dylan.

He pulls up the rope which pulls up Dylan's body, he groans in pain.

"The rope is full of wolfsbaine and mountain ash to keep you weak and burn your flesh and this girl will watch you thrive in pain."

He walks off and slams the door locking it after.

I wriggled and turned but it was no use.

"I'm sorry you are trapped in here with me." He said.

"It's okay." I mumbled through the mouldy rope.
I fell asleep on the uncomfortable chair.