1x03 Misery To Climbing

After a long, miserable night of uncontrollable anger and breaking my lamp, today was a new day. Hopefully.

I walked into school meeting Bonnie by our lockers but before my gaze met her, it was interrupted by a gaze of someone else, Darcy and Jay storming pass me with a huge nudge creating my books to topple all over the floor. Darcy laughing curling her hair and Jay snorted holding Darcy's hand.

I bent down angrily picking up my books before a hand met mine, I looked up and he stared at me, his blue eyes meeting mine. He was tall and his hair was short at a cute length and his mouth was structured amazingly that made my mouth water. I swepted away my gaze and thanked him for picking up my books.

"They are a bit of jackarsses aren't they.." He said.

"Yeah, Darcy Darvell is always a jackarss and Jay is worse."

"Boy drama huh? Darcy was the cause, trust me that doesn't surprise me. Dylan." He greeted.

"Holland." I said but people call me Holly.." I giggled fandomly.

"See you around Holly." He said touching my shoulder giving me a spine shidder of love.

I walked up to Bonnie happily.

"Oh Holly, that is not the mood i expected. Oh my god! You are stargazed. Another boy, you just spend a night getting over one.

"No, but this is different that felt true." I said sounding like i was on clouds.

"Alright, Cinderella lets go to Art." Bonnie said dragging me down the art hall.

****** Lunch.

"No, Bonnie this was different, he touched my shoulder and i felt it in my heart. It was like going to meet your favourite celebrity. I was goggle eyed. I

"You still are." Bonnie said sarcastically.

"Trust me he is cute as fuck!!" I said when you meet him he will make you goggle eyed.

"Who is this he anyways, what is his name?" Bonnie repiled.

"Now your intrigued. It's Dylan!" I said in a singsong voice.

"Oh.." She said sounding surprised. "Nice name."

"Alright. What's wrong." I said glaring at Bonnie.

"You just ended it with a guy and now you are back with an upcoming other. You're acting desperate with boys." She said mumbling desperate.

"I wish i never asked." I said pushing my lunch away. "I'm not desperate for boys Bonnie."

She sighed and carried on eating her apple.

"So I'm a slut then. Bonnie. For liking someone."

"I didn't say that.." Bonnie mumbled.

I rose up losing my appetite and ran out of the canteen holding back my tears.