1x01- Butterfiles and first date preparation.

Name: Holland Roden

Status: Butterfiles and Excitement

Why are you excited you may ask?
I'm excited that i'm going on my first ever date, like ever.

I've never been on a date, I've never dated guys before, i've never been on a proper date, he wanted to meet me at Starbucks and then go to a surprise place. I told Bonnie but she said maybe the surprise is shagging by a bush.

She said not to wear a skirt if he said surprise so that has just ruined my whole outfit in my head.

I called up Bonnie who was getting ready for her date, she is on her 32nd date with Joel she has done all sorts of things with boys, me on the other hand, how??

Guy: Jay Sanders

Status: Perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect everything. Everything gave me butterfiles! Oh My Jessica!

I dialled Bonnie who answered and immediately I panicked!

"What can I wear!"

"Something sexy but comfortable for a good you know."

"Bon, he has just met me, he's not going to shag me in a bush."

"Remember Jayboy."

"Yes I remember many of your exes, specifically this one as when he dumped you you gained a lot of weight from stress eating!" I said.

"Yeah. And first date. Whoop Whoop in a bush."

"But that's jayboy, this is just Jay!"

Oh, even his name gave me goosebumps.

"I'm being serious Bonnie. This is my first date and Jay is amazing."

"Fine where your skinny black high waisted jeans and that nice jumper that says Haters Bye Bye, wear that with your... Brown ankle boots."

"Push up or normal bra..."

"Really? Push up! Girl show them bazingas!"

"Isn't that a little slutty and making it seem like I'm trying to grab attention."

"Girl! You have nothing to show attention with, wearing a push up will show something, normal will make it look like you ironed yourself with that outfit!

"I have someth- that's a good point."

"Well, I've got to go remember if he approaches you with a kiss go with it don't freak out."

"Okay.." I breathed out mediating my anxiousness.

How I met Jay.

College, he was a new kid, and he was my lab partner in Biology, I want to be a Doctor. Anyways. He began the conversation with a hi and a sexy smile, and automatically I was inlove with him!

I said hi back as you usually do and throughout the lesson we talked about what we want to do in life, he wants to be a Biologist.

Then he greeted me to a party of his friends and I of course said Yes! Bonnie said it was defintely a date and he loves me.
But that's the question. Does he love me!

A) No! he using you to have a date at the party!

B) Yes! He loves you!

C) He has feelings for you but he has a girlfriend who is sick so basically A but more of the loving!

Anyways!

I left the house and walked up to the town centre listening to House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots.