Chapter 1

"Bye Mom!" Ali says as she runs out the door going to meet her friends to walk to school. "I'm so exhausted, you wouldn't believe how much homework Burns left for my class!" She says holding her books and glasses near her chest. "Well you wouldn't be so exhausted if you actually did your homework early instead of being on Twitter all day" Laura says grinning at her. "She was on Twitter? She never DMed (Direct Message) me!?" Casey looks at her confused. "Oh well she didn't message me much either cause she was talking to her secret admirer!!" Laura teasingly nudges her giggling. "Laura!!!!! I said never to mention him I don't want rumours going around" Ali says. "What!? Its not like the Queen Bee or shall I say Queen of the Whores would hear us. They live in Buckner not Terrace, you know where the rich and snobby live" Laura says laughing. "And plus whats the big deal? We've been friends since diapers! My lips are sealed, I promise" Casey says reassuringly. "Best friends promise?" Ali says blocking both Laura and Casey's way. "More like best friends honor" Laura says with a straight face. "Both of you promise?" Ali says still blocking the way walking backwards. "Promise" Both of them say. Before Ali can get out of the way she trips over a boy and she drops her books "Oh sorry!" They both say at the same time as he smiles at her helping her pickup her books. "Its fine, it was my fault I'm just really clumsy." Ali says shyly as she gets up. "Oh no I wasn't watching where I was going" He says insistingly looking down. "Did you get hurt?" Ali looks at him in a concerning way. "Oh no! I'm fine" He says looking at her. "Oh okay well see you around." Ali says nervously. "Okay bye." He says as he turns to walk to his group of friends.

Ali adjusts herself pretending like nothing happened. Then Casey and Laura look at her giggling "OH MY GOD ALI!!" Laura says squealing. "What are you screaming for!!" Ali says mocking her. Casey stops in front of her "You know why!! You both had a connection and that was soooo cutee!!" "Oh and not to mention so was he" Laura says smirking back at Ali. "Shes blushing!!!" Casey says. "Cas!!! I am so not blushing" Ali says defensively. "Oh yess you are!" They both say laughing. "Shuttt up guyss!" Ali says embarassed. "Fine" Casey says still grinning as they continue they're walk in silence.