This is how my story begins...

We all know how adamn and Eve came to be, right? OK yeah Jehovah just randomly let them appear on such a Fucked up place called "earth" but of course when they arrived the world was perfect but of course Beelzebub was a snake and spoke to Eve YADA YADA YADA BLA BLA BLA!!! Its time for my story to be told. 

I know what im about to say and you might appear to say "what in gods fuck?..." but it's natural for me so just hear me out before your judging begins, My FATHER was stuck on his red silken sheets and thick mattress at his shelter giving birth to lil ol me,yep,thats right i said my FATHER! but he wasn't very much like a female who screamed and cried for their dear lord and savoir to stop this burning pain,instead he screeched punching all nurses and doctors you came near him and kept nearly slipping like some drunk hobo on the streets saying,"oh fuck my ass! oh lord! whats in it!? fuck my asshole damn it!" but he soon calmed down because the pain became just to intense for this Demon and he at last...finally had me...and i bawled in victory as my father groaned in relief huffing in happiness and a sly grin pulling at the corner of his mouth and asked to hold hist firstborn succubus lion.

(a Succubus Lion-Is a devil that takes years to develop devil features and they are known to be prideful but for some reason when Adamn and Eve arrived they posed in lion forms to act "perfect" watching the one and only Beelzebub trick eve so they may descise as a natural animal species to live above their world, and a bit more troublesome but they are horny little fuckers who will gain a humans trust and use them for sexual conditions and break them leading them to suicide.)