Chapter 13- Back in Concert

Dianna's POV

"I'm pregnant."

That was all that I heard over and over in my head as I was trying but utterly failing to process what Dani had just said. 

When I finally snapped out of it, the first thing that I looked at were into the eyes of my daughter who is still so young. I saw nothing but the innocence written on her face, I saw the tears welling up in her eyes and in that moment my motherly instincts kicked in.

I rushed over and wrapped my arms around her, soon after she started crying and wraps her arms around, making me hug her tighter. 

"I'm sorry," she sobs.

"I'm so so sorry mommy," she repeats between sobs.

As I was rubbing her back, our hug was joined by Eddie and then slowly one by one, Dallas, Demi, Selena and finally Maddison joined in on the hug. We stated like that until Dani's tears stopped.

"So what's next Daniella," I asked gentally. 

"Well, Selena and I discussed selling the apartment and buying a house. We also talked about Justin's access to his child because I refused to be that mom who keeps the father away from his child. In my heart, I know that Justin will never hurt his child but I'm going to talk to Scooter about getting Justin into rehab and anger management later this week," Dani said

"Alright then, I guess that I'm going to be a grandma," I said.

"And I'm going to be a grandpa," Eddie said.

"And we will be aunties," Dallas, Demi and Maddison said. 

Daniella smiled and then turned around before going up the stairs in a hurried fashion. Most likely to get some normal clothes on before she went to her concert venue.

Dani's POV

I wonder what I did to deserve a family like the one that I was given. My family was being so supportive of my decision to keep my baby, my girlfriend was not only being supportive but she was also excited to be a mother to this child. 

I was pulled from my thoughts when the doorbell rang. I soon heart the loud laughs of Sugar, Big Rob and Charlie. I quickly finished getting dressed. Before leaving my bedroom, I dug through my sock drawer and grabbed the black velvet box. It was either now or never now. 

As I walked back downstairs and I see Selena and Demi talking to both of them. Charlie used to be assigned to Selena, Big Rob was still assigned to Fifth Harmony while Sugar was still assigned to Demi, both Sugar and Big Rob were only here to offer extra protection since this was my first concert back after everything that has happened.

"Hey Charlie, What'sup Sugar, Hello Sir Big Rob" I said while coming down the stairs. 

"Eh, nothing, waiting for your slow ass to hurry up," Charlie said with a smile while Sugar and Big Rob just chuckled.

"Well lets go then," I said while walking towards my girlfriend. 

I gave Selena a quick peck on the lips before yelling a goodbye to my family. 

With that, I was sitting in an tinted SUV and on my way to the Dallas House of Blue. My show tonight was sold out in a matter of minutes and I was excited. I took out my phone and tweeted about it. 

@dslovato- Dallas fans! Whose ready to rock tonight? SOLD OUT SHOW @HOBDALLAS! See y'all real soon!! 

After almost an hour of driving, we arrived at the House of Blues and I was ushered inside by my team and straight to sound check. Once that was finished, I would be going to hair and makeup and then I would be getting dressed into my concert clothes tonight.