Proof

Last chapter review:
"... I am the Scare Crow."
----------------------------------------------
"Yea, right, and I'm Kim Kardashian." Ryder sarcastically stated.
"Ok. I can prove it. I remember during on of my matches a guy came and took pictures. He got a picture of my side, and at the time I was were a black sports bra with a sheer side. If you looked, there was a scar shaped as a crow."
"Ok; we know that. But I mean. You don't have that scar. Do you?" Jamie asked stuttering over his words a little. Like he didn't want to be killed or something.
I lifted up my black shirt and then raised my red bra revealing to scar that looked all to much as a crow.

The room was stiff. Silent. Odd. The place was always alive. It was a kind of place were just walking through the door made you smile. But not this time. I didn't want to leave. But if they couldn't accept it. If they didn't want me. I would leave. Not because I had to. Because I needed too. Over the past few days I had grown attached to them they were family. Remi, Cassy, Tessa, Jamie and Pat they had become family. They family I never had. They might not be blood but the way my blood treated me anything would be better. I felt at home with them. I felt cozy. I felt free. Something I haven't felt in so long. Then there was Ryder. God, Ryder. He made me feel safe. He made me feel at home in his large arms. He made me feel love. Something I thought wasn't real. But now I knew. I was real. And it felt like falling into something so blissful you forgot to swim to the surface. You wanted to keep drowning. You wanted to hit the soft bottom and just stay there forever.

"That is Fucking amazing! My bestest friend is the freaking Scare Crow!" Pat yelled.
As I looked around the room everyone was smiling. Their eyes filled with happiness. Then my eyes landed on Derek. His eyes were filled with happiness and something else. Joy? Love? He was grinning to. I knew this was home. This is family.