Going Home

It was a normal day. Me, Remi, Ryder, Jamie and Pat were all watching a movie. Well trying to pick one at least. Jamie wanted Red2 while Pat wanted Fast5. They were both idiots, I mean why not just start at the beginning.

I was in Ryder's arms when my phone went off. When I looked I saw it was my mom. I quickly stood up instantly feeling cold and as I walked down the hall so I could talk privately I could feel Ryder's pout.
"Hey mom. What's up?"
"Your coming home."
"What no way! Why?"
"I want to see me little baby graduate d high school."
"Mom I have a life here in New York.  I have a gang to take care of!"
"You are coming home. Plus you can bring them with you I will buy a house for you guys and ship all your cars down."
"Ok bye" with that I hung up.

When I trudged into the living room all eyes were on me.
Ryder was the first to speak, "What's up babe?"
"That was my mom. I'm going home for seiner year." I was close to tears over the past four years they had become my family. My everything.
"Ok we will come with. I will still be in charge of the gang here since we are so big but I will just put Justin in charge. We can expand in Cali."
With this my eyes went wide.
"Sounds good to me when do we leave." Remi stated.
"Tomorrow"
"Cali here we come!" scream the twins

Everything working out. But one thing lurked in my mind. What will happen. Well things change in all. What will happen the the twins Remi Ryder and me, after all every time I go back home something bad happens.