What!? I dont get to fight?!

The fourth phase ended and they have let us relax on an airship. They said the next phase is a fight. We arnt allowed to kill anyone, which i agree with.

'Misty sagoph, please report to the chairmans office. Emediatly.' The speaker spoke.

I followed the signs to the chairmans office. I wonder what he wants. Does he want to disqualify me? Oh no. What if i did something wrong.

I nervously walked into the chairmans office and sat down infront of him.

"Miss sagoph. I have been informed of your strength and would like you not to participate in the last phase for other reasons. If you do wish to participate, it is your choice. But we think you have no need for the last phase. Your friends will be informed of your choice."

"I will not participate. But i would like to talk to my friends before i leave."

"That wish is respected, but you will only have 8 minutes. So you should hurry." I nodded and he threw me a box. I have a pretty good idea of what it contains.

I ran down the halls trying to find gon. I found him standing in the halls beside the bathrooms. "Gon, i have limited time, but im leaving. They said i dont have to participate in this phase. So i will meet you in york new city when the auction comes. I have to hurry. Bye." I yelled having only a minute left.

Gon nodded and i ran up to the ground level of the building. There stood nimera waiting for me. 'Hey nim, we can go home now.'

'What? What about the last phase?'

'They said i dont need to take it.'

'Cool. Lets go home. I want to eat some chee chee fruit.' I laughed. We walked out of the building and decided we would travel by air ship.

@

We landed in the republic of padokia and jumped in joy.

"Lets go see wing chan and zushi." My voice was talking but i was screaming with exitment inside.

We grabbed a bus ticket for both him and i. The bus driver seemed reluctant to let nimera on the bus but one look from me was all it took for us to be off.

We stepped off the bus on pakora street and i grabbed the key from my pocket. Imunlocked the door to the hantel building, where wing, zushi and me live. Nim and i ran up the steps to the second floor and i used my keys to open the room. When we walked in it was empty. They must be out shopping for a stash of pop. I closed the door and relocked it.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv while nim slunked off into the kitchen where the chee chee fruit is kept.

@

An hour later i heard the door being unlocked. Oh, wing and zushi must be home. I popped another peice of popcorn in my mouth as wing and zushi walked in. "Hey huys," i said with my mouth full.

They bothe dropped there bags and zushi ran up and hugged me. I felt another pair of arms join in. "I missed you, mi chan," zushi said while sobbing in happiness. I knew wing chan missed me too after being with me for four years. He was practically my father and zushi would have been my brother.

My ears and tail came out as i experiences a strong feeling of happiness.

When we calmed down wing asked me the question i knew was on there mind. "Did you pass?"

"Yup," i said and brought out the black box with the hunter logo on it. "I havent opened it yet. I wanted you guys to be with me." Zushi awwed.

I opened the box to reveal a card with the hunter logo on it and some writing. It had a keychain on it. Nice. Wing atached it to my key because i was to lazy. I stole one of zushis pops and we decided to watch a movie before i explained anything to them.

@

I explained everything that has happened to this point and they agreed that i should stay here until the auction in york new. I am going to fight at heavens arena with zushi in a week.

Then i will leave for york new city to meet gon, killua, kurapika and leorio. I know the phantom troup will be there and i will execute revenge.