Call Me Jessy

The next morning I woke up at 5:30 am . As I was very excited to meet my new friend Niall ( I had started to think of him as my friend ). I opened my closet and took out a decent Light-blue coloured T-Shirt and grey jeans. I tied my hair up in a fish-tail. Just then I heard my mom calling, "Honey, Breakfast is ready."

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw my mom and dad waiting for me at the table. My mom was very busy yesterday as there were some guests in our house. " So how was your first day at college yesterday?" She asked. " It was good. The college was very big." I said. 

"Did you make some friends?" She asked.

I was about to open my mouth and say something but just then my dad said, " Yeah, she made a friend Niall Horan and he is Irish." My mom smiled.

"You should be careful while making friends. Especially boys." She said.

"I know." I said. My mom and dad didn't liked their only daughter to hang out with some random boys. They also didn't want me to make a boyfriend. They just want me to study and achieve my goals. They didn't want someone to distract me from my studies. 

That's the only reason why I never made a boyfriend. In my previous squad, there were only two boys and we were like besties. I trusted them and my parents didn't have a problem because they knew them well and their parents too.

After breakfast my father drove me to college. As we arrived at the college I saw Niall Standing at the stairs talking to a girl. She was a beautiful but skinny girl with long brown hair and a beautiful smile.

"Bye and study hard kiddo." My father said. 

"Bye." I said and got out of the car. I waved my hand at him as he drove away.

I walked up the stairs to where Niall and that girl were standing.

"Hi." Niall said.

"Hey." I said.

"Mel, this is Jessica Brown." He said looking at the girl he was talking to.

"Hi Jessica, nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

" Call me Jessy." She said.

"Okay." I said.

" And Jessy, this is Mel. The girl I was talking about." Niall continued.

"Nice to meet you too." Jessy said with a smile.

We heard the bell rang and Niall said, " I have to go. I have some work to do."

"Okay. See you soon." I said and he left.