The Party

Mel's Point Of View

"So what are u going to wear for the party?" Jessy asked over the phone.

"Black top and High heels." I replied.

"Good. Ok , I have to get ready. See you at the party." She said in a hurried manner.

"Okay. Bye." I said realizing that only an hour is  left before Niall picks me up for the party.

I opened my closet and pulled out a black, fancy top. It was high above my knees. I quickly went and got dressed up. I painted my nails black. I curled my hair into loose curls and winged eyeliner. I was almost done when I heard the door bell ring.

" It must be Niall." I said to myself. I picked my phone and purse, put my high heels on and went downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Niall standing in a white T-Shirt and grey denim jacket.

"Hey. You look amazing." He said.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"Sure." I said, "Just wait a second."

"Mom, I'm leaving." I told my mom who was in the kitchen.

"Okay, but make sure you come back before midnight." She said.

"Okay. Bye." I said.

"Let's go." I said to Niall.

After a 15 minutes drive we were outside a big house. The music was so loud that we could here it and the sounds of the people cheering were heard. There were lights everywhere.

"Here we are." Niall said.

Niall parked his car and we got out. As I was walking towards the door of the house my heart started beating faster and questions started coming into my mind " Who is this Harry Styles?" "Is he a bad boy?"

We entered the house together and there was a crowd of people drinking and dancing. I saw Jessy and Louis talking to each other. Jessy was wearing a cool T-shirt and ripped-jeans, while Louis was wearing a plain black T-shirt with casual jeans. We walked over to them.

"Hey!" Jessy said and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi." I said.

Niall and Louis greeted each other.

"So, How's party?" Jessy asked.

"We have just arrive here. It looks kinda boring." I tried to be honest. There was nothing but a crowd of people drinking and dancing and cheering and laughing at nothing. And no one introduced me to Harry.

"Hey Niall" I whispered to him, "Where's this Mr.Most famous Student in the college?"

"I can't see him here. He'll be somewhere. Let's go and check." He said.

"Excuse us." I said to Jessy and Louis.

"Sure." They said and we walked away.

 The house was big and everywhere there were drunk people. We went upstairs and walked through the corridor. Suddenly, Niall's phone rang.

"It's from home." He said with a confused look on his face and walked away and stood at a little distance. I saw him as he was talking on the phone. His expressions changing. Finally he ended the call and came towards me.

"What happened?" I asked getting worried as he looked somehow sad and troubled.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. It was from home. My Dad is not feeling well and I have to go and get him to a hospital." He said with a worried look on his face.

"Don't be sorry. You should go, your father needs you. I'll be fine." I said understanding his situation.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah and Jessy will drop me home." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"I hope your father gets well soon." I said and hugged him.

"Bye." He said and rushed down the stairs.