Chapter 2 - Plan

*.✿ Kiku's bedroom ✿.*

Right before heading to bed Kiku started to think about how he'd be able to get closer to Arthur, it'd be very daring, especially for a person like Kiku, but he decided that the simplest and easiest way to become closer to him would be to just ask him upfront. But there was something puzzling the boy still: after becoming Arthur's friend, how would he tell him that he liked him? It seemed very simple yet very complicated in practice so Kiku could only hope that he wouldn't reject him once he told him his true feelings.

...And what if Arthur loved someone else? Kiku would never be able to forgive himself for looking like such an idiot! Should he wait a few months to tell Arthur what he truly felt towards him or would it be better to confess right away? Would he be disgusted that another man had a crush on him..? Kiku was getting more and more worried by the second and decided to just sleep on it. This was for the best, if he'd continued over thinking he'd probably not go through with it after all.

He laid in bed staring at the ceiling wondering what Arthur would be doing at this very moment. It was difficult for Kiku to fall asleep even if he was really tired. He rolled onto his side and hugged his mint colored bunny plushie that reminded him of the other boy due to the thick eyebrows it had. He found it very comforting to hold something when he was worrisome and he always felt better when he imagined scenarios about his crush. 

Before long Kiku's rapid thoughts subsided and he found himself drifting off to sleep. The early spring weather getting cooler at night made it extra comforting to have a warm blanket on, Kiku even wished that sometimes he could sleep with the window open but it would be rather messy with leaves and petals finding their way into the room, which would truly be a hassle to clean up every morning. With soothing feelings overcoming him Kiku imagined one day sleeping together with Arthur. To be able to be right by his side, feel his skin on his, to hear his soft voice calling out his name, and to see him right next to him in bed ever night and every day really felt like a dream. A dream that would hopefully come true one day.