Seventh Letter

Dear Soulmate,

Soulmaaaaaaaaaate! Huhuhu soulmate I really need you. My life is getting crazier and crazier now that I even forgot to ask how are yooooou. Dear one, my life is getting messier and messier to the point that I don't know how to lift up myself again.

Remember my guy friend that I wrote you about? This week we had a good talk and I really miss that moment. It made me feel like the old days and it was highly appreciated.

But hey! Remember the guy that I mentioned before, the handsome guy that made me confuse if he was you or not? My golly he's back! And then he said that he missed me and wanted to have a little chat. What should I do?!?! Is he you? You know, that guy is really weird. Yesterday, I am browsing the net about "why do people come and go" and after that, I do a research about soulmate and guess what, he messaged me! Is that a coincidence or he' s really you? I don't know, it really puzzled my mind.

He's nice, kind and sweet. I'm a mess, negative thinker, stupid, ignorant and I'm like a walking dissapointment with loads of negativity. Is it right for him to be in my life? I'm afraid you're getting jealous now because he's not you, no worries! You know that at the end of this journey, our paths will cross and we will be together soon. But for now, I had a question: what will be his role in my life? I'm afraid that he will only ruined everything to the point that I will be left with nothing. I'm so afraid if he will be a friend or a foe. What should I do?

-Gie

~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys, ay! Mukhang patindi na ata ng patindi ang nangyayari sa ating bida. Siguro kung ako yung nasa sitwasyon niya juice colored baka naloloka na ako! Kung kayo ang nasa sitwasyon ni Gie, anong gagawin ninyo? Comments please!

Anyway highway, kumusta kayo? Namiss kong magsulat, miss ko na ring magsulat ng mga novels ko huhuhu! Sana makasulat na ako hehe...

So ano ne? Namiss ko kayo hehe...nga pala, super thank you talaga sa pagsuporta sa Doctor Prince Charming. Hindi ko inakala na dadami ang reads, votes and comments niya kaya super thank you po ulit.

Ang daldal ko na naman. I love you all!

-Han