Fourth Letter

Dear Soulmate,

Soulmaaaaaate! I really really missed writing letters to you, why? For I believe that once I met you, you are going to read this letters and you will find out how much I longed to see you. Speaking of that, did I already met you? Did our path's already crossed? It's not that I wanted you to feel jealous or insecure, I just wanted to make sure if this is you.

I was about to go home after a long day when something came up. Cars and public transportations didn't move endlessly. An accident? I dunno.

I am so curious that's why when I asked the guy who is beside me. Damn, when he turned to look at me, his face looks so kind and I admit, my heart pounded and said to myself "how handsome this guy is!"

For the first time, I believe that "prince charming" really exists. He asked where I come from, I almost answered "in your heart" but I controlled myself. I told him where I came from, and he did the same. He explained what happened and I was right, there is a car accident at the middle of the street. It seems that there is no choice but to walk until I reached home.

He asked me to walk with him which I agreed without any reason. We talked a little until we reached home and I felt how sincere he was in every word he said. Damn, his eyes also smiles everytime he smile. I love how cute he was when he did that.

When we reached home, he paid the fare for us which I felt so shameless. He shouldn't do it! But still, he paid for the cab and then I saw his smile.

When I reached home, I can't forget his smile, his sweet face and kind gesture. I'm not the type who will easily get comfortable with those stuffs but for the first time, I felt something that I never felt for the first time.

Dear one, is that you? Did our paths already crossed? This guy's so perfect that it made me think that it was you? Pretty please! Please if this is you, please call me, please message me. Please let our paths crossed again for I have so many things to tell you. If not, when will be the right time for us? I have so many things to tell you, like I have no idea about where you are and where you're from, I loved you from the very start. You are the one that the heaven sent above.

-Gie

~~~~~

A/N: Eh sa hindi ako makatulog, kaya heto nagsulat. Juice ko day may gagawin pa ako! Magising kaya ako ng maayos nito? Ayan na naman tayo...sana, sana.

O siya matutulog na talaga ako! Mahaba-haba itey so please enjoy. I love you all.

PS: Seriously, 186 na ang ranking ng Doctor Prince Charming sa Humor?!?!? Waaah thank you guys and accept my big hug!!! I love you talaga, kakacheck ko lang now 10/16/16.....I love you all ulit.

-Han