Randomness! (Random story)

One wintery morning, the Nordics woke up at around 8 A.M. to have fun in the snow and to make snowmen until the evening.

(Cue the "do you want to build a snowman?" song from Frozen)

Denmark picked an outfit that consisted of a comfortable red sweater with black sweatpants and socks with the Danish country flag on it, and he put on his outfit, brushed his teeth, and went downstairs to wait for the others.

Norway picked an outfit that consisted of a long-sleeved white shirt with cute snowflakes, and a pair of comfortable tights with the Nordic snowflake pattern on it, including a pair of socks with the Norwegian flag on it. Norway began to wear his outfit, brushed his teeth, and he went downstairs to wait with Denmark.

Iceland picked an outfit that was composed of a red, white, and blue plaid blouse with a navy blue cardigan, a pair of Nordic snowflake pattern evergreen tights, and one pair of socks with the Icelandic flag on it. Iceland started to put on his outfit, brushed his teeth, and he went downstairs to wait with Norway and Denmark.

Finland chose an outfit that included a Nordic heart pattern sweater with one pair of comfortable blue jeans, and a pair of socks with the Finnish flag on it. Finland had worn his outfit, and he went to brush his teeth, before going downstairs to join Iceland, Norway, and Denmark.

Sweden found a comfortable outfit that was made up of a light blue sweater with a pair of black jeans, and one pair of socks with the Swedish flag on it. Sweden began to wear his chosen outfit, and he went to brush his teeth so that he would go downstairs after he had brushed his teeth. He sat with Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Denmark, and he had started to converse with them.

Sweden: "So Denmark, how did you sleep?"

Denmark: "I slept like a peaceful log!"

Sweden: "That's good. I slept like I was peacefully resting on a warm, snowy blanket."

Denmark: "That's great. I slept like a peaceful snowy owl that was sleeping in its comfortable nest."

Meanwhile, Norway and Iceland had started to make some blueberry pancakes for breakfast, while Finland made some morning coffee and tea for the other Nordics to drink with their breakfast.

Sealand was also there with Finland and Sweden, drinking his juice and waiting for breakfast while he was conversing with Ladonia.

Sealand: "So, Ladonia?"

Ladonia: "Yes Sealand?"

Sealand: "What are your plans for today?"

Ladonia: "I'm going to spend time with you and the Nordics of course!"

Sealand: "Same here."

Norway and Iceland were done making the blueberry pancakes, and they put 2 pancakes on each plate, and they put maple syrup on each plate of pancakes. The Nordics (including Sealand and Ladonia) quickly ate their breakfast before getting dressed to spend the whole day outside, throwing snowballs and making snowmen, and snow angels.

~(THE RANDOMNESS BEGINS!!!!!!)~

Denmark made a snow angel version of a trollface, because he wanted to impress his friends by showing that he can make something random out of a snow angel, while Finland, Sealand, and Ladonia were having a snowball fight and they were using a toy catapult for the snowball fight, instead of a medieval version of a catapult, because if Finland used a medieval version of catapult, then there would be a very huge avalanche.

Sweden was making a snow sculpture to show his friends his snow-sculpting skills. [*imagine an extremely funny snow sculpture that he made*]

Norway was making a unicorn snowman and a cute fairy snowman to take pictures of his unicorn snowman, and his cute fairy snowman to show his friends what he made for his 2 snowmen. Iceland was sculpting a snow sculpture of nyan cat flying over a double rainbow, and eating pocky sticks at the same time. Iceland took a nice picture of it, so that he can show his friends what he made out of this sculpture.

After the Nordics did their outdoor winter activities, they decided to head back inside for something warm to drink. Finland was making them hot chocolate that was delicious as chocolate pocky on mocha-flavoured ice cream. The rest of the Nordics thanked Finland for making them hot chocolate and they drank their hot chocolate while they were warming up from the freezing cold winter.

At 9 P.M., the Nordics decided to get ready for bed early because it had gotten dark outside. They went upstairs to brush their teeth with mint toothpaste, they undressed from their outfits and put on their pyjamas, and they brushed their hair, but Sealand and Ladonia had also put on their pyjamas, brushed their teeth, and also brushed their hair.

The Nordics (including Sealand and Ladonia), went to sleep at 9:40 P.M., and so the fun, snowy day had ended with the darkness of the long, quiet night.

(End of the random story!)