Im White

This is my friends story!!!! I have permisson.

Picture of Rain>>>

Im just a pure white wolf and beautiful as can be. I don't understand my life. My own family doesnt like me. Around noonish my mom threw a book at me yelling at me that its lunch time. I got up slowly and headed down stairs to see all the food gone. 'I HATE MY STUPID FAMILY' I sighed and went to the fridge grabbing snacks and going back to my room. Oh, I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Rain McGreen. Im a female and Im 16 and a werewolf.

I fell asleep on my bed until I woke up and noticed it was dark out. The only one nice in my house is my sister Emma. Emma knocked on my door 'Hey wanna go for a run?' Emma said in a happy mood. I nodded and went down stairs with her toward the back door when I smelt something weird. It smelt like another wolf but there was no other wolfs around our home because we lived in the middle of no where. about 20 miles from town.

Emma and I headed outside turning into our wolf forums. Emma was smaller than me but she was older, Emma was a brown wolf with husky in her. I Rain McGreen was pure werewolf and big and fluffy. Emma started to run into the woods while I ran after her. I ran past her running way ahead when I heard Emma's whine I turned around finding her gone. I was now mad.

I fell to the ground sad as ever. Now I have no one to love. I got up and followed her scent. it leaded to a river and I hated walking into the water but I had to so I walked threw the river walking more into the deepness of the forest. Out of no where I heard a loud growl. I swung myself around seeing a group of wolfs staring at me about to attack if I moved.

I deciced to run away going faster and faster following Emma's scent. 'I CANT DIE I CANT DIE' I screamed in my head. I ran faster pushing myself to run faster. I heard the wolfs behind me and one of them ran faster than them. I guess thats the alpha.

I pushed myself more and more faster. The alpha was gaining speed now and right behind my tail. I swear I can feel his breath on my tail. I do not want to die, I skidded to a stop and ran the opposite way leaving them run into trees. I chuckled under my breath and ran away until I heard the alpha gaining speed to me now. 'Oh god please no!' echoing in my head over and over again. I looked around trying to find a escape, I saw a river and heading right to it jumping into the freezing water.

I got to land and shook off the water covering my white fur and looked around looking for those wolfs chasing after me. I frooze where I was at when I heard deep breathing behind me. I turned around slowly seeing the giant alpha, He was pure black with yellowish eyes. I was scared as ever looking up at him. He was glaring down with serious eyes.

All I could do was lay down in a scared way and hide my face waiting for him to bite down in my neck. Out of no where he was rubbing his head agest mine. 'this is just weird' I thought to myself. I lifted my head slowly seeing him lay down infront of me with a calm look. 'Mate, Mate' My wolf was telling me that this wolf was my mate.

'I do not want to have a mate at the age of 16' I screamed into my head. I got up and started to run as fast as I could.

'Why am I leaving my mate alone? What am I doing' I stopped and turned around and walked back to him.

I layed next to him for a while shivering alittle. He turned his head 'My names James' He said so nicely i wanted to hug him.

James Pov

Shes the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen!. She looked at me for a while then spoke up and said her name is Rain!. Oh god she has one of the most prettiest names I have heard.

Rain's Pov

It was starting to get darker and we both were just laying here for hours looking at each other. I decided to get up when I heard him growl. I layed back down next to him and he layed his head on my paws. I rested my head on him neck in a comfortable way and fell asleep.