White and Black

Picture of James >>>

THANKS FOR READING!!!

________________

Becca's Pov

I woke up to the sun's brightness in my eyes.  I looked around the room I was in.

'This is not my room' I said in a low tone.

A random 13 year old girl walked in and I could tell she was a werewolf like me. She set down blue ripped jeans with a brown low cut top with brown boots. She waved to me and smiled

 'Hello nice to see you woke up, My names Chelle' She said it so sweetly I smiled back.

 I got up and grabbed the clothes and ran into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw I was wearing pink PJ's. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and say Chelle sitting on the bed waiting for me.

'Uh Hi Chelle' I said nicely.

'Hello again! Your looking nice James will like that'......

'Oh Geez She said James. IM IN HIS HOUSE!?' It echoed in my head for awhile until Chelle opended the door and I followed her down stairs.

When I got into the kitchen I saw tons of wolfs in the living room, dinning room and kitchen. They all stopped and stared for a long while when I walked with Chelle toward the food on the counter

. I smelt James scent and looked out the kitchen window to see him in wolf forum playing around with children. I sighed and grabbed my plate of bacon,eggs and toast that Chelle made for me and I followed her outside onto the porch to watch the children.

One of the children ran toward the porch telling Chelle to join in. Chelle looked at me and looked back at the child and ran off turning into a wolf completly ripping her clothes. I finished eating and watched them play tag in wolf forum. James came running onto the porch nodding toward the children.

'Oh my he wants me to come play tag with them. This is not going to go so well' I said in my mind.

I got up then turned into my beautiful white wolf running into the field of wolf children running all around.

~Few Hours Later~

We were still playing tag until we heard rushling in the bushes behind me. The air smelt weird and no one was around me. They were all on the other side of the field. James seemed to notice something was wrong and howled deeply for the other members to come outside. all 56 of them came rushing out of the house and looking all around.

I came running over to James and hiding behind him. After a few moments of looking at the moving bushes we saw 6 wolf trotting onto the field.

 James growled hiding me with his giant black wolf looking dead straight at the 6 wolfs that seemed to be rogues. The rest of James pack was now in wolf forum. Most of the females ran over to the children that were still in wolf forum pretecting them. Chelle was standing next to me.

the 6 wolfs stared at James for a long while then turned around running fast threw the forest. I sighed and ran into the house back upstaired to the room I was sleeping in before and ran to the bathroom. I found the closet opening it putting on random clothes on and running over to the bed shoving my head into the pillows and covering myself up fully.

 I heard someone walk up but didnt want to look up. I smelt James and knew it was him. He was laying down next to me now.

I was about to cry untill James grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled me close into his chest. I could feel his warmth. James glarred down at me with bright blue eyes. I remembered he is my mate. I shoved my head into his chest hiding him from looking into my eyes. he started to nible on my neck until I fell asleep.

~8 hours later~

I woke up stretching. I noticed James arms were wrapped around me tightly and I needed to go pee badly. I tried to move his arms but they were rock solid around my waist. 'James!' I squiled and he woke up. 'I NEEDA GO PEE' I screamed to him and he let go of me chuckling.

I ran to the bathroom remembering last night. 'We made love'' Echoeing in my head over and over again. I looked into the mirror lifting up my shirt looking at a tatto on my side of my waist and It had James name marked in light red. 'Im marked by a Alpha!'.