Angel!

Picture of Angel and Her Mother Becca>> How cute!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!

_____

~Three Years Later~

Angel's Pov

Im now 6 finally! I only have 4 more years untill I grow into my full wolf forum!

I was outside playing around with Chelle who was now 19 and the other pack children. I heard mom and dad yell inside and I could hear it anymore. I ran inside and yelled at both of them

'CANT BOTH OF MY PARENT GET ALONG AND STOP FIGHTING ABOUT MY FUTURE!? I UNDERSTAND IM THE ALPHA'S DAUGHTER'

Both of my parents looked at me for a while then said sorry. I hugged both of them with a giant grin on my face. I love both of my parents to death. I wish I had the same color of wolf as my mom. I left the room to go back outside to play

Becca Pov

'I cant believe Angel yelled at us' I said in me and James thoughts

James looked at me and walked away in a bad mood. I sighed and walked outside to play with the Angel and Chelle and the others. I got outside and turned into wolf forum charging at Angel in her cute brown pup wolf forum.

I picked her up with my mouth and ran around with her while she laughed.

I ran around for about 20 minutes until I smelt a weird scent. I ran faster over to Chelle and 2 adult male adults. I set down Angel between my feet telling her to stay there. I told the two male adults I smelt Rogues again and they nodded.

Before I could pick up Angel with my mouth and run inside I heard the 6 Rogues running behind me. Both of the males ran at them showing there teeth. 2 of the rogues ran to the sides distracting both of the males while the other 4 rogues came running toward Angel that was in human forum now and Chelle and I.

 I nodded to Chelle to watch Angel while I attack the 4 rogues. I started to attack all 4 of them scratching them all over. One of the rogues got ahold of my neck pinning me to the ground. I howled in pain. James heard me and ran out of the house in his wolf forum growling at them charging.

Out of no where a female brown wolf started to attack the rogue ontop of me. IT WAS ANGEL! I got up biting down onto the wolf Angel was attacking. Angel was now in her adult wolf forum.

After the 6 rogues ran away James and I turned to Angel who was now sitting down. We looked over her making sure she was okay. I turned to James and he shrugged.