Chapter 6

Caitlyn's P.O.V.

Me and the other s went up on stage and the fans screamed our names. Dan was given the mic and then all of the lights went out. Nora's hand was ripped out of my hand. Her ring came off in my hand and we heard screams and the door slammed. The loghts turned back on and Nora was gone. Nola started to break down and Sarah was getting out her pocket knives. I opened my hand and saw the ring I gave Nora when I first met her. I fell to my knees and I felt Dan's arms wrap around me. He lifted me up and took me back to our hotel room. He sat me down and he held my hand.

" Did the person touch you?" Dan said. I could tell he was worried. His eyebrows knitted together. " I want you to feel safe. Should we leave? " Dan asked. I shook my head. 

" I'm going to go see Felix and Ian and Pj. I want to see what their plans are after what happened. " He said as he left the room. I got up and walked into the other girls room and found Ayna trying to calm down Sarah because she was about to go into the street yelling for the kidnapper. Nola was in a corner crying and holding onto a neckless that Nora mailed her. I went over to Nola and held her hand. After a while of talking to her and telling her it would be all right, We all crawled into the same bed and fell asleep holding hands. Then, In the middle of the night, The door creaked open and we heard a shot. I fell to the ground and felt pain rush through my body. I moaned and I heard someone get up and open the door and close it and open it agian. 

" What happened?!?!?! " Dan said as he lifted me up. I couldn't speak so I closed my eyes and drifted off into a distant world of my own....