chapter 7

Anya's P.O.V.

If you think about it, Once your best friend gets shot, its not always like the movies. It doesn't always turn out fine. But Nola and me and Sarah are sitting on the edge of the hospital bed listening to Cait breathe. Its a wonderful thing that shes alive but whats not is that they had to shut down Vidcon for 2 days and we're not getting to go back because there was a shooting and a kidnapping. Until next year, theres no vidcon. We stayed there all night. And then she woke up. He all hugged her and she told us to get her phone. She made a vlog about what happened, and we all tried laughing it off but we knew it wouldn't be the same. one she got out of the Hospital, we all had to part ways. But, that never happened. We knew we were all dying inside just a litte bit each day. We all had to stay strong for each other. We still do the same things together like watching Youtube, Going to the movies, Sleeping. Stuff lke that. 

We thought Nora was dead for sure. We never heard from her or talked to her and saw he. We assumed she was gone. We told Ian what we thought be he just walked away. Ever since Vidcon, He hasn't done videos, gaming videos, well, any kind of videos. We're all worried about him. He's been depressed and hasn't talked to anyone. And we've all stuck together. And we always will.