Beginnings

You know how you're parents tell you stories about things that are supposed to be fake? Well not all are make believe. All my life growing up I've seen many people attempt to make a movie about two species in particular Vampires and werewolves. They show you all these far fetched ideas and to be honest it pisses me off. Werewolves aren't necessarily bad, they're not violent blood thirsty creatures that Hollywood makes them out to be. I know youre probably thinking well how would you know, well that is quite simple I Alexandra Elise Ryder am a werewolf. To be more specific I am the Alpha of crescent moon pack. You're probably thinking right now sure if ya say so girls cant be alphas. But in all reality I am, you see my dad was only capable of having me. So therefore I was the eldest child of the alpha and just recently took over the pack. My mom and dad were in love for 17 years of my life until my dad found his mate. Mates are like your soulmates but like soulmates on crack. I was at first pissed that my mom and dad weren't mates but then I got over it my mom also found her mate. My dads mate happened to have a brother and were looking for a pack after theirs got attacked by rogues and my dad let them in and found his mate along with my mom. Fate is a mysterious little thing. Vampires are just as real as I am. But a good portion are good and not bad, they're not our sworn enemies. We actually united awhile ago to keep the bad of our kind from exposing us. Im now 20 and have so much responsibility. But this is my life and I wouldn't change it for anything.