New edition to pack or no???

Pic of Alec Alexa's bravo above....

"Alexandra. Yes father? You have to be in Washington tomorrow for the annual Alphas meeting. Dad what exactly goes on during these meetings? Well we basically go over treaties borders rogue attacks spar and get to know one another, most of the alphas are newer there are couple that arent new but are young. Alpha Alexa? What is it Alec? Jay and Jack sniffed out some rogues amd they want to know what you want them to do. How many? Four. Alright lets go get these son of bitches, dad erll finish our discussion when i have finished with these pests.
[Alec me and you are going to come in from the front sides, Jay and Blake you will come in from the left side one to the back left and one to the front. Jack i want you and Elise to come in from the front right and back right side. Christina and Layne you will come in on their flanks. I want to cage in these scum we will let them attack first. Are we clear?!!?] [Yes Alpha] [Good move in we arent going to let these pest walk over our lands and let them think they own it.] I thew out commands using my alpha voice that way we didnt waste time. Michaela my wolf is very agressive with the others but im always in control she just gives me the edge to get my point across. We corner in the rogues roughly 5 miles from the pack house which is to close for my liking. I shift and put on black shorts and a tank top then make my way out with Alec at my side. We reach the four rogues and they growl maliciously at me I just smile. One finally shifts to talk and its a cocky looking kid. Hey hot stuff wanna come over here so I can have some fun? In your dreams rogue. Now is that anyone to speak to me? No its not most of the time its a fuck you I'm gonna rip your dick out make you eat it and then rip out you throat kind of talk. Who the hell do you think you are mutt. Huh classic coming from you mutt and for your information youre on cresent moon territory and you happen to be dealing with a very pissed of alpha over here so if i were you id get to talking about why you came here uninvited. Awe does it piss you off that Im disrespecting the slut Mr. Alpha." Alec growls along with the rest of the group and start to lounge. " That Is Enough stay in your positions or else." I yell in alpha voice at my pack. They all whimper and bow down at my voice. The rogues also all whimper at my voice. "Well shit youre the alpha? No fuck captain obvious who the fuck else would? Sherlock Holmes? Fuck shes sassy too. Why the fuck are you here!! I yelled with full alpha authority and the other rogues bowed down and started whimpering. Sorry Alpha we were looking for the rest of the walker pack. As in Jason Walker? Yes mam he was out alpha befpre we were attacked weve been looking for them for a year now. Well you came to the right place hes here but you could of said so rather than being a cocky son of a bitch. Sorry but i havent seen my brother and sister for awhile so i may have lost my manors. Well I'll be damned looks like you and i are family now. What do you mean? youre brother is my moms mate and my dad who was former alpha is your sisters mate. If your dtory checks out ypull be welcome to join the pack. All of you shift back into your human forms and well talk. I mind link Jason and Emily [ there is a boy here claiming to be you're little brother meet me in my office.