new year new me

This letter is for you,

I don't know what to feel when I talk to you. You make me so happy it's crazy. And I know it is. Because I am crazy. It takes one to know one. I just want you to come so I can find out. Truthfully and without harm. But we play dangerously that's what we love. So I lied to Brandon about you. And it felt good. I liked saying boyfriend. I find myself taking selfies and right away I want to send it to you. And I don't know if its comfort or the fact that I just want to talk to you all day. And when you are busy I'm okay with that. I'm okay with us living your lives and knowing we are both out there for each other. You want to know what I also love that you make me feel like I'm loved and I mean really adored and I just want to know that your mine. And I am so pouring my heart out on to this page. Fuck. I actually loved that you want your kids to know you have a lot of friends in a lot of places just like I want to travel to a lot of places. We make a great team. Oh and soccer.  the fact that you play soccer is amazing. Oh and that you have tattoos but it's not all physical. It's your tummy and that adorable ass tummy. No kidding. But you in general are the sweetest kindest most don't believe that he hot. Even those you are fucking perfect. Your heart is so open to your family and you done some things that most people might think is bad but me I think its brave and amazing and I'm proud of you. Am I even allowed to be proud of you? I have no clue. I don't even know. I don't even think you remember but remember like last year when you told me once "easy to lift easy to love." yes its true. You make me insane. Is this true. Tell me that. Yes you said you want to be with me.