Weak

5 months after the check up...

Ashley POV

After that check up things just got worst.Im weaker than usual and passing out alot.At that point of moment i thought of just giving up im tired seeing people around me worrying and shit...i was just laying in bed ,feelings lifeless and fragile,Malak wasnt with me most of the time cause he's "BUSY".The only people that stayed by me was Zoey and the other girls,River and Kylie would once in a time visit me to just check on up on how i was doing...im really blessed to have them by my side.Soon my thoughts was disturbed by loud shouting from the living room.I took all my effort to get out of them , trust me im not being me these days..i walked up to thrthe bathroom looking at myself,my skin was pale ,my eyes was just looking tired as hell and i lost alot of weight im now in stage 2 in cancer.My hair was a mess and i actually gave up on myself.I walked down the stairs,turned my head seeing Zoey and Jaden playing the PS4.

Zoey:"oh Ash...did we wake you up?"she said looking at me

Ash:"no..."i said in a raspy voice

Jaden:"you need a drink Ash,just go back up me and Zoey will bring some soup up okay?"he said getting up from the couch helping me up the stairs knowing im too weak that's why i never left my room just layed in bed and them doing all the work.

Jaden then layed me in bed,Zoey knows that he's helping me cause Malak was not around most of the time.Jaden then just left my room to help Zoey with my food.

Zoey:"come on Ash,we gotta eat"she saidd coming in my room with a bowl of soup.

Jaden helped me to sit up ,I really wished Malak was here.

Zoey:"hey were kinda low in groceries..so i think i should go to the store with Jaden and you should just rest okay?"she said feeding me a spoonfull of soup

Ashley:"ill follow,i really need to get out of th-*cough*room"i said covering my mouth from coughing

Jaden:"its best if you rest Ash"he said patting my back

ashley:"no its fine ill go"

I then stood up and went to the bathroom and bath,its just been awhile since i went out so i

wanted too. I just wore a whit crop top,a black flannel over it with my ripped jeans.my hair in a bun with my brown boots.Soon we were at the car,i sat at the back looking out the window,i then wanted to text Malak asking where he at cause its been a while since i met him or even see him.

text convo»»

ashley:"hey babe,just wanted to ask where are you?kinda miss you... :/"

malak:"hi babe,ill talk to you soon okay im busy right now"he replied

ashley:"youre always busy but never told me with what?youre making me worried babe."

malak:"just dont worry bout me ill come by soon okay love you baby :*"

i didnt reply him,i put my headphones on and listened to Losin Control by Russ.

Malak POV

«phone call»

Nayjah:hey baby,i miss youuu wanna come over?

malak:nah baby,i gotta go to the store for some stuff."i said to while driving my way to the store.

Nayjah:"i wanna come!!!!"she screamed thru the phone making me pull the phone away from my ears..

malak:"aight be ready by 5"i said 

nayjah:"okayy baby"

«end of phonecall»

Nayjah..she just some bitch i met at the club and we hung out a few times yeah i know what yall be thinking im cheatin on Ashley,but ion mean nothing to this Nayjah hoe,all i wanted from her was pleasure cause on Ashley she kinda not gonna do it cause she is sick bruh and ya know ya boy wanna have some fun but at the same time i feel sorry for doing this to Ashley...but soon i honk my car alerting Nayjah that im at her place.

Zoey POV

I parked my car at the parking lot,Jaden opening the door for Ashley,just looking at how her conditon is just making me sad cause our mom left and we were not there for her when she was sick ad going through the pain..made me think what type of daughter am i?but now my focus is Ashley..her health is now on risk she could just be gone suddenly and im spending my time with her till it lasts.

Zoey:"girllll,you lookinggg cute with those bootss"i said holding her hands while walking With jaden By my side.

Ashley:"so do you girll"she said looking at me,somehow i could see the pain thru her eyes,but the smile she had was makin the pain looks go away.

i then pulled her by the side giving her a side hug,laying my head on her shoulders.

Zoey:"i love you sis"i whispered 

she said it back and we entered the store.

Ashley POV

its been 40 mins since we came to the store,Zoey and Jaden was just looking around while i was in the chips isle,looking at what i should buy.As i walked down the isle and i saw a couple well they looked like one,the girl had brown beach curls which went down to her waist ,wearing a black top which was tied at the front with white booty shorts ,the guy which looked familliar with a black hoodie on his back facing me.I walked closer to them.The guy was just holding the girl by the waist and which seems like he was tickling her by the waist.

girl:"stop malak!!!"she said pushing his hands away from her waist.

the name 'MALAK' hit me real hard,i turned around facing them

ashley:"ma-malak?"i said stuttering trying not to cry.

CLIFFHANGERRRREERERR

°hey babygirlss!!sorry for not updating much but....im gonna update more okay :))),but yeah be sure to vote and comment whatcha thinkk lots of love xoxo,AND IM SORRY FOR MISTAKES !!°