Chapter 1

Autumn. I pulled up at the school parking lot with my pumpkin spice latte. I'm guessing that you're stereotyping me as a white girl who loves Starbucks. But guess what?! You got that right. I saw 3 girls that could basically be part of Mean Girls. I'm not like those bimbos. I may be blonde with blue eyes but trust me, I'm never going to be like them. Ever.

I'm the kind of girl who falls in love with music. I took a sip of my warm drink and threw it in the bin when it was finished. Then the most painful thing happened to me.

**

Every single minute this lesson took,felt like hours and it's dragging the whole time slowly. I looked around my maths class. Boys sleeping. Girls gossiping. Crumpled paper on the floor. But only one caught my eye. Taylor Lautner.

He might have the same name as me but it suits him better. Dark hair, dark eyes and tanned skin. The way his eyebrows tried to merged together from his confusion of this work. Hot. He maybe be popular and smoking hot, but he'll never date a girl like me. He looked up from his paper and made an eye contact with me.

"Crap." I whispered and looked down at my work pretending I was doing something.

Oh Tay. Why do you keep doing this to yourself?! Scared looking up, I saw his famous smirk from the corner of his eyes. He saw me stare at him. Or glare at him depending on how he interpret it but all I know is that, I'm dead.

---

It's short because I wrote on instagram and wouldn't let me post a long story. Sorry!!