Chapter 3

Drop everything now...

I wrote down on my book and started to doodle around it. I sip on my drink as my best friend Selena comes and sits across me.

"This food is disgusting! I'd rather eat a dead rat. Ugh." she said as she moves her fork around the slimy, sticky pasta. It didn't even smell good.

"Ew. Why do you think I make my own food?" I chuckled at her disgusted look.

"I'm just gonna eat your food." She said as she grabs my green pesto pasta.

"You're seriously so good at cooking" she said with her mouthful.

"You gotta close your mouth or you're gonna choke!" I said. I was full anyway so she finished it.

"Lautner's checking you out girl. Ooh la la!" She said and adding a wink. I shook my head.

"Yeah right whatever Sel." I said.

"Omg just turn and face him!" I did what she said and she was right. The tanned boy shot me a wink and a smile. I looked down trying to hind the heat on my cheeks. Damn.

"OMG HE'S TOTALLY INTO YOU LIKE, EEEPPP!!" She said in a whisper-shout tone. Oh Sel.

The feeling that he sent me caught my stomach with butterflies flying everywhere! The chills that went up on my spine were crazy. He makes me feels things that I've never felt before. The way his dark eyes looks at mine. There's something about that boy that makes me want to know him more. He might have this rebel attitude and look but there's something more. I watch him laugh with his friends. I watch him throw his head back laughing causing some of his hair to fall back. He needs a hair cut. I chuckled at that thought. He caught my eyes again. Shoot! The bell rang. Selena said her goodbyes and so did I. It was English next. I walked down the hall went inside the class. I sat down and grabbed my Romeo & Juliet book. I know. Cliché. But we have to learn it.

An hour later, I walked at the schools parking lot. I then felt a strong arm wrapped my waist causing me to almost trip. Who the hell is this person?

"Shh. Listen. It's just me" I noticed his husky voice. Taylor.

"Um. What do you want for me? I really need to go home." I said trying to get out of his grip. But he doesn't let me.

"Go out with me." He pointed.

"Right. There's other girls like me so just sto-" he cuts me off. His hot breath on my neck as he whispers.

"But you want to, don't you?" He chuckled and he whispered again on my ears. I didn't reply.

"We can keep it as a secret." He suggested. My heart was pumping. What do I do? What do I say? Instead of words flying out of my mouth I nodded. He's a bad boy of this school. He never spoken to me before. Ever.

"Ours." I decided to speak. A smirk then pulled on his lips. He then walked off with his backpack on his right arm.

What did I just agreed to?