Chapter 11 this takes heart

*A/N: I don't know how to play a guitar but I do play clarinet! But bare with me on this if I mess up.*

Liam got the guitar reading and we have a song that we used to sing lots before I left.

It was called IDFC by Blackbear but we changed most of the lyrics because it had swears.

"Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face," I started and more people turned around.

"Tell me you love me, even if its fake cause I don't give a care. At all."

"And you've been out all night, I don't know where you've been. You're slurring all your words, not making any sense."

Everyone started clapping along with us and I forgot how fun it was to perform!

"But I don't give a care, at all. Cause I have hella feelings for you!"

The guitar stopped dead and Liam just stood there.

Again, the light shot out and retracted into him. His eyes turned gold.

"Liam?! Seriously?" I shook him to snapped him out of it. "Cut it out! This ain't funny."

He didnt say anything and I started getting worried. What if this time it was permanent?

"What happened to Liam?" Steven asked as he, Jacob and Gwen came to check him.

"This happened when he came back from the test! I snapped him outta it though." I replied as I pulled on Liam's arm so we could go somewhere to figure this out.
---

We left the crowd and Liam was still acting weird.

"Steven? Has this ever happened to anyone around you?" I asked.

"No."

I started repeatedly slapping Liam's forehead. Last time I did that, he got really mad but I made up for it.

I had to carry his heavy book bag to school for a week...

"Must go." He muttered.

"Wait, what?"

We all looked at him and he kept staring at nothing.

A light shot out again but this time it went upward and it blew up like a firework.

It did it several times before stopping for about 15 minutes.

I check the time and it was already 11:00 but people were still here ah big fun.

"Liam, just stop acting like this." I said and set my head on his shoulder.

He didn't respond.

"Can you even hear me? Inside?"

I can't believe I'm losing him again.

"Astrid, we should leave him alone." Gwen said. "If were here, we might do something to him and he won't be the same ever again."

I sighed and nodded.

It's probably better if we did leave. Just when he asked me out he goes a-wall!

We got back to the crowd and they completed on my singing then asked what happened to Liam.

I didn't want to tell them anything. They'd probably won't understand what he's gone through in the last few days.

Jacob has already left and Gwen was about to so it was just me and Steven left.

"So, what now?" I asked as I held my knees to my chest. "Liam isn't getting better and I'm scared."

"I don't know what to do." He replied. "Didn't you say that he did this after the test?"

I nodded.

"How did you snap him out of it?"

"I don't remember." I said and looked up. "Maybe we should check up on him."

"Yeah, he's probably still acting weird."

We made it back to where we left Liam and he was back to normal but something was different about him.

He had gold in his hair and his skin was darker.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, but something switched off in me." Liam replied. "I know what I am now though."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Your gem?"

"Yeah, I'm something called pyrite."

Ooh, I remember something from when I was in grade five. We studied rocks and stuff so pyrite is also known as fool's gold.

I actually can't believe I still remember that!

"What now?" I asked and stretched out my arms.

"I still owe you a visit in Beach City, remember." Liam said and smiled.

Oh, I forgot about that!
---

Hello! I had to cut this short cuz I had a very busy weekend. Also, sorry for not updating all weekend...

My data is weird lately.

The reward picture is still being processed right now but it might be there in the next chapter.

Im starting a YouTube channel called FacelessFanGirl so in about a week or so it'll be up and ready to go!

Also is this real or no? Comment if you do know what it is.

That all now,
Peace!!