Chapter Seven

Raven's P.O.V
When I told BeastBoy I would try to eat breakfast, I honestly thought he would forget. Unfortunately he didn't. We were walking in silence down to the main ops room, but it was a calm silence instead of an awkward silence. It was soothing just walking with him and I was really enjoying it. That is until he broke it.

"So Raven, did you meditate last night?" He asked and I just nodded in response. "Also I was um wondering," he said as he started getting nervous and his voice shook a little. "If um you would um wanttohangoutwithmetoday." I could barely understand a word he said. "Wait what?" I asked trying to process what he said and he looked so embarrassed when I stopped and stared at him in the middle of the hallway. "I asked if you would want to um hang out with me today." He said and a small silence ensued afterwards. I just stood there shocked that he would want to be around me, but I finally had a small smile. "Sure." I said and left him standing there with his mouth open.

Finally out of his daze he walked up beside me with a huge smile on his face. "Yes thanks Rae-ven this is going to be so much fun. Well hang out and just chill you know." I couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm, this boy is changing me.

We walked into the main ops room smiling and joking around with each other. I didn't expect to care so much for him, but I did. The room was silent as we joked and laughed and I ate a few bites of the pancake he made me.

When the initial shock of seeing me laughing with BeastBoy of all people, the other Titans finally relaxed. That morning was the first time in a while that I felt happy, relaxed.

"So Raven, how are you?" Robin asked as we were still sitting at the table all together. "I'm good." I lied and robin clearly did not accept that answer but didn't say anything about it.

The rest of breakfast was not as eventful, it was more comfortable. I sat and talked with everyone while drinking some herbal tea and it felt nice to relax for a while. To get my mind off of all that had been happening this past month.

When I set my teacup in the sink BeastBoy came up to me with a huge smile. "You ready Raven?" He asked I just shrugged. "Sure." Before we could leave though Cyborg spoke up. "Ready for what? Are you guys going somewhere?" He asked, as he began to smirk. "Um." I said. "Oh I see, you guys are going to 'hang out' have fun...lovebirds." He said lovebirds really quietly but I heard him and slapped him with my powers before we walked out of the room. As we walked down the hallway I smiled and BeastBoy smiled too ."There's the old Raven." A small blush came but I was glad he wasn't looking at me.

"Why are we taking Cyborg's car? Won't he kill you? This is his 'baby." I asked raising an eyebrow. "He won't kill me if he doesn't find out." He said sneakily and got in the drivers seat. "Come on Raven lets go, we have stuff to do." I rolled my eyes but got in the car anyway.

BeastBoy started the car and drove out of the garage. We heard Cyborg yelling in the background and BeastBoy began to laugh.

"So where are we going?" I asked once we got off the island and to Jump City. "That's a surprise Raven." BeastBoy said smiling at me as I rolled my eyes.

We drove for around ten minutes listening to the radio. I sang along to a few songs quietly but when heathens came on, BeastBoy finally noticed my singing. "Dang Raven, you sound amazing. You should be a singer." I shrugged and stared out the window.

BeastBoy finally stopped the car and we parked at the mall. "Why are we at the mall?" I asked unbuckling and getting out of the car. "To shop and to go to the best place in the world...THE ARCADE." He said jumping up and down like a little kid. "Come on Raven lets go."

A/N I haven't updated this story in forever and I'm really sorry. I made this chapter a bit short and kind of a filler for the ship to grow a bit more. Also I need some feedback, should I continue this story or not? Please tell me in the comments or message me if you'd like. Anyway please vote, comment, and enjoy. Bye guys.

~Jordan