3

Evans POV

"You okay?" I asked and smiled at the person through my mask, our eyes meeting and looking deep into each other's eyes.

(A/n that was really short sorry XD)

Wolfs POV

I shook my head and swallowed. "Lui, you wanna patch her up?" The owl asked the monkey. (A/n that sounded like a children's cartoon XD "the owl goes hoo and the cow goes moo" XD) "Sure!" The child voice responded. His name is Lui, stop saying "the child voice". I smiled faintly at Lui, then looked back at the owl who's hand was out to help me up. I slowly took my hand off my arm and reached for his hand. He pulled me up gently and we started walking towards a van and a truck

30 minutes later

I walked in the apartment, more like fucking penthouse in front of the other guys. They all walked over to a lounge type area with a bunch of gaming consoles and a pool table. I yelped slightly as someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room. "Sorry, I just don't want you to..." He looked at my stomach, showing my ribs from lack of food. "...wait any longer..." Now his voice was low. I sat on the bed when he asked me, took off my sweater and my mask. I noticed some of the guys watching and heard low mumbles of "Woah", "Holy shit" and "Oh my god..." I blushed lightly but the embarrassment soon washed away from pain.

20 minutes later

I sat at the table and ate dinner, a lot of dinner. I heard low whispers of "She reminds me of Fox..." Fox? Who's Fox? An old friend maybe? A Jason mask just stared at me, obviously doesn't like me... After dinner I watched the guys play games. I sat on the pool table behind them and continued to watch them play. I sighed and looked at the ground. "OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUCK OFF LUI!" A pig shouted and Lui just giggled. I smiled but still looked at the ground. I swept my hair to the right side and looked up as the owl said something. "Okay guys, a few rules. Basically the same rules as last time. 1. Only fuck in your rooms. 2. If someone else gets the girl, don't turn into a mad Daithi. 3. Training tomorrow, 6 sharp. And three, Wildcat, Delirious, don't be dicks to her, okay?" I blushed and the first 2 and groaned quietly at the third one, just like everyone else. Already fitting in, nice. "BUT IM NOT GOING TO BE A DICK! SHE JUST REMINDS ME OF FOX AND I MISSS HER, THATS WHY IM UPSET!" The Jason mask shouted. I cleared my throat loud enough so everyone could hear. They all looked at me and I raised an eyebrow. "Next time you wanna make rules, especially about me, make sure I'm not around... Just saying." I said to them. I didn't mean to sound bitchy but I don't like people talking about me. I hopped off the table and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and sighed.

A/n

OKAY! I know it isn't Wednesday but I'm bored, okay? I like writing fan fics XD It's fun. But yeah, as always, I hope ye enjoyed! Okay, I wont do it again 😂😂😂 BYEEEEE

-Armin