2

STILL FOX'S POV

2 weeks later

I pulled my hood over my mask and looked around me to make sure no ones looking at me. I saw I pink mask and white helmet run behind a building. I shrugged it off and waited for the chance to go. A few seconds later I hear gun shots. I look to the direction if the shots and see a... Monkey smoking a cigar? Okay then... I got closer, trying not to make myself noticeable. I quickly and quietly jumped off the roof and ducked behind a couple of crates and looked at the animal masked group, not really paying attention to the other group. I jumped back as I heard a child's voice and the monkey mask I saw before, staying quiet. "Fuck, I'm out!" The child voice said. He looks like he's 20 but what's up with his voice? He looked at me and I froze in fear. We made eye contact through the little holes between our eyes. "Hey!" He spoke. His cheeks rose highly, smiling? I smiled back faintly, staying frozen. He turned back to fire at one of the last guys. I guess I wasn't hiding fully and something sharp blasted through my skin. "OW FUCK!" I yelled, getting everyones attention as I grabbed my shoulder. I leaned back against the wall, squeezing my eyes shut. I heard one last gun shot until I heard a soft voice speak in front of me. I opened my eyes and looked face to face with an owl.

A/n
OML I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW. Hey guys 😂😂😂 Sorry for that dramatic start (of this paragraph) but I wrote so fast so sorry for spelling mistakes CAUSE I DIDNT EDIT! But I hope you guys liked it and I'm sorry if you live in America. RIP. But uh yeah, peace

-Armin