5

3 weeks later

The last few weeks have been a blur. I trained a lot with the guys and we all got closer. I got a lot better with guns and throwing knives. Vanoss tought  me to shoot (better cause I've shot someone before) and Mini tought me to throw. Everyday since I've been with them, we've been working out, running, training, but today, we're on a mission. I stood next to Mae and watched the guys dance like drunk idiots and slur at girls. We giggled as Basically stumbled towards Mae and I.

"HEY! DOONT FUCKIN LAUGH AT ME!" He slurred as he shouted at us, which made us giggle more.

"Basically, stop shouting and leave them alone." Vanoss spoke softly to Basically. Vanoss, Mae, Lui and I were the only ones who weren't drunk or drinking. Well, Mae and Lui were drinking but only sipping on wine or beer. Vanoss and I weren't drinking at all. I smiled at Evan, which he returned. Soon after, Mae was beside Lui and I just watched the guys make fools of themselves. I saw Vanoss walking towards me and swallowed. (A/n Did I not mention that this is the first time they're not wearing their masks and only wearing sunglasses or nothing to hide their faces? No? Whoops, sorry XD)

"Hey. You wan-" Vanoss was cut off by Mini stumbling towards us while saying, "WOLF! YOU LOOK REALLY NICE TONIGHT!" I blushed at the compliment. First of all, I never dress up, I've had the same outfit for the past 4 years. Mae forced me to dress up like this. And second of all, I'm not used to people or guys flirting or complimenting me, so it's pretty awkward. Vanoss chuckled as Mini swung his arm on his shoulder, leaning on him. I just smiled awkwardly as I looked at the floor.

"Anyways," Vanoss continued his sentence "as I was gonna say, do you wanna dance?" I slowly looked up at him. Jesus... Are they starting to like me...? As I said before, I'm not good with flirting or anything so it's really awkward for me.

"Um..." I shared a glance at both of them as I bit my lip.

"C'mon Wolf! It'll be fun." A slightly drunk Mae cheered. I glared at her.

"Uh... S-sure..." I mumbles, glancing up at Vanoss. He smiled brightly and lead me to the dance floor. I smiled faintly but the smile faded away slowly after a slow song came on. I sighed quietly as he pulled me closer to him. I crossed my arms and looked into his eyes, smiling faintly. "I don't know how to dance..." I admitted. He smiled and pulled my arms down gently.

"It's simple. Just wrap your arms around my neck." I sighed playfully and did as told. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I swallowed and we swayed. We looked into each other's eyes and I saw Mae in the corner of my eye smiling and making hearts with her hands and winking at me. My face turned red and I closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest. I heard a low chuckle from above me. About a minute later I opened my eyes and looked back up at Vanoss. He looked into my eyes and I swallowed. We stayed there, in the middle of the dance floor, swaying while looking into each other's eyes for a while, then soon Vanoss's lips were on mine. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. He kissed me softly, but passionately. We stopped moving and stayed there for a good 40 seconds but it felt like an eternity. The kiss got interrupted by a loud gun shot.

A/n
HEY GUYS! Sorry for the, shitty cliffhanger XD BUT THAT'S ALL I GOT SO XD. BYEEEE