Chapter four

"I guess a little

"I guess a little..." Michael sighs. "But after everything that happened... I don't really think I should go back..."

"May I ask what happened?" Vav asks trying to see Michaels face.

Michael shakes his head. "I really don't want to talk about this."

"Alright. I'll respect that." Vav says honestly. "We can speak about it whenever you want. As your friend I'm here for you. Ok?"

Michaels lips tug softly up into a smile. "Ok."

"Good." Vav claps his hands together happily. "Now. I still think you should consider staying here with us." He says and X-ray heads off to somewhere else in the apartment.

"Thank you." Michael says gratefully.

"You're probably tired." Vav comments. "Why don't you get some rest?"

"Ok." Michael nods.

"Good night Micool." Vav smiles.

"Night Vav." Michael responds.

Vav gets up and heads off probably to go get some rest himself. He makes sure to shut off the lights as he walks away.

Michael settles himself on what is now his bed and he lays there for a few moments staring out into the darkness. His eyes fall to half open sadly as he thinks again about what he did to Geoff. "I'm sorry." He whispers to himself and a tear rolls down his cheek. "I'm so sorry." He closes his eyes and tries to get some rest. He finds that he soon falls asleep.

Michaels P.O.V.

I blink open my eyes only to find myself at work. I raise my head from my crossed arms on my desk. I glance around confirming that this is the Achievement hunter office. "Was... Was it all a dream?" I wonder to myself.

No seeing anyone I get up and head out of the office to try to find someone.

The halls seem empty and I don't hear anyone.

"Hello?" I call. "Is anyone here?" I glance around as I begin walking to try to find someone... Anyone!

There has to be someone here!

I turn a corner only to freeze with a gasp as my hand shoots up to cover my mouth as I come to a scene of a bloodbath.

Bodies everywhere... All Rooster teeth employees... With me or well another me standing there with my back to where I am standing.

The gun that is the same one I had aimed at Geoff, in the other me's hand catches my eye and I take a few steps back in horror.

No... No....

The other me turns around and glares at me with rage.

I begin backing up but the other me begins advancing. "No. Please no. Oh God please no!" I beg then I end up tripping only to glance back and see Gavins body. I am frozen in terror and horror. I can only shut my eyes tightly and hope that everything will be over soon.