Dawn

Ch1As he continued his long speech I looked to the jury and my pack and them the council.My pack which consisted of hundreds of members were astonished ..well the majority were ; some held a neutral stance some were disgusted or raged .My mom was broken,torn apart she was a mess , she couldn't talk after she was informed it was too much for her.I did this.My siblings were appalled , sad apart from my elder brothers who were beyond disgusted at the idea of me being there sister after what I did.The guy holding my left arm in an agonizing position twisted it because I zoned out.So I turned my attention to the prosecutor , my uncle in other words.

After my uncle's long ,long speeches came the judge's turn.My fate was about to be spoken of , but I don't care because I know I'll be executed with no doubt.

'I Henry George Renaldo hereby sentence Dawn Henry Renaldo 30 years for attempted genocide alongside arson and murder .Furthermore additional years were added for attempt patricide and tertiary to own blood and pack'His voice boomed icily

Instantly my mother's cry was the loudest of all sounds considering the large amount of people here and all the commotion they were doing ,her wails were ear wrecking.

If I were able to shout Iwould oh I would , but all the beatings have worn me out.Oh don't get me wrong I didn't scream or shout out of pain oh no..I screamed a lot about retribution and victory of some of my accomplishments .For example , burning the whole pack house , killing half of my family alongside many children.I also killed my aunt , my sister , my youngest sister .

But I didn't kill or committed arson for nothing , oh no.

My name is Dawn Tasarov and this is my story ..