Chapter 1

Hey honey ..How did school go ?"My mum asked as she layed the cookies on the mahogany table given to us as a present.

"It was okay" I frowned

"What ? Wasn't the trip fun Donnie?" She asked confused wiping her hands on her personalized overalls .Those overalls were given to her from me and my brothers, we printed dozens and dozens of our pictures on it ; a picture of every single one of us with her.After unwrapping her present and found it that the Cartier diamond necklace from the Love collection came along with a personalized overall , she was appalled and happy.

"Wanna go to nana's creek and talk about it ?" She offered washing her hand not before removing her Tiffany and co classic ring.

"Yea" I answered as I tossed my bag by the stairs.

"Come on talk to me about it till we reach there" she smiled

"Well mom you know how I'm the shortest of all the girls in my grade and the grade below ?"

"Yea I know that kiddo , so?" She asked knowing where this is going.

"Today when Todd and his friends came with me Phii and the girls they kept teasing me ..-"

"But you never let that get you when the girls tease all the time honey so why are you getting all teary eyed" She asked frowning slightly as we crossed Leah-Anna 's wooden bridge.

"But this time Todd and the others were with him " I reasoned looking up at her as realization dawned onto her face.

"Ahh I get it ...This time Todd and the boys were there as they teased you " She stated as we sat under the large tree looking at the sun set.

"Mom it's totally not what your thinking , I hate Todd and his ugly trots .When they came Phii asked Tod if they found short girls ...hot ..and" I breathed as a few treturas tears escaped.

"He said no and they all laughed at me when Phii and the girls left mom .."I cried .I cried out loud as my mother kissed my head and wiped the tears away.

"Mom they - they hi- beat me up" I kept crying as I showed her the bruised spots .

I woke up from the nightmare panting heavily.Yes, a nightmare any dream about my biological mother in it is a nightmare.Its a nightmare because the dream with her in it has the same effects of a nightmare.Thoughts of her send a painful pang to my heart.

"2 nights away till your excitation " the guard on my left announced .

It's an odd feeling no doubt , a combination of numbness and despise.My execution is in 2 days time in exactly 56 hours 30 minutes and 35 seconds .The execution will be held on Friday 14 th of March at 8am , also known as my birthdate and my due date.Ironic , the same day and time I opened my green orbs will be the same day and time will they stay shut forever .The people that I showed loyalty to instead of my own know of my execution .But will they burst through the door to my cell and save me ? Or will I die ?.I frankly don't care I'm tired of living I may be 18 but I've lived enough.But I'm going to tell you the story of my life and let you be the judge .