Chapter 2

Yea , yea dad I get it :Your going to the great Chancellor and your not gonna be disappointed because I'll be attending Suzanne's graduation and I won't cause any trouble " I repeated after him while rolling my eyes .

"I'm serious Dawn " He glared

"Okay" I said with attitude though I didn't mean for it to come that way.

"And be easy on Hilary your-"

"Your wife " I lifted my eyebrow not covering the disgust.

"Your mother " he sighed as he kissed me on my head and said farewell to the whole family and made his way to the Mercedes G63 .

"You better be at my graduation with mom" My step sister Suzanne warned

"Yea yea I'll be there " I waved her off

"Honey , please be nice to your sister "Hilary scolded containing the anger stirring within her .

"Shut it " I glared as my brother Thomas dragged me away .

He took me to Jacob's room where my other brothers were having a meeting.I have two more elder brothers , Thomas is the youngest one , a year older than me.Jacob and Kyle are twins both are at college the colonial college .Drake is 17 and Thomas is 16 .

So it's : Jacob & Kyle,Drake then Thomas .Those are my biological siblings .I have two more step sisters Suzanne and Scarlet , Suzanne is going to join our high school next year and Scarlett is 9 .Suzanne is not my father's daughter , she's his step daughter.

"Donnie .."Jacob started

"Jakey.." I mimicked

"You have got to listen to Dad this time.I'm seriouse " He crossed his hands sitting straighter with his chin up high.

"Why ?!" I demanded staring into his menacing deep blue eyes.The eyes that once used to be full of playfulness .

"Because Dawn .. Things are looking ugly at the war front a few of our pack members turned there back on us , they joined the Republic

..." He explained in rage

"So ? It's not like this hasn't happened before I mean don't get me wrong I hate the Republic as much as any Colonist pack but I don't see why your mad" I said not getting why Jacob is letting his temper get in the way , it's illogical .

"They weren't any pack members Dawn ." He breathed out rubbing his honey brown hair in agitation.

" Professor Marshall and Dr.Jameson and special agent Rigsby went to the Republic " Thomas continued while lifting his foot on Jacobs desk while swinging his chair.

"Dad's gone to the Chancellor alongside other Alpha 's " Drake stated

"Who knows how much special agent Rigsby told the republic about our Military plans .They could have told them about the plague Dr.Rod was developing .."Kyle stated Pissed.

"That's why Dad wants you out of trouble " Thomas looked up at me through his blond lashes that seem luminous due to the amazing shade of green his eyes seem to have .

"Fine ,I'll just go to my room and nap all night" I frowned marching to my room.

I laid down on my bed knowing in 30 minutes I'd be on a dance floor dancing my ass of in a party.Nobody can stop me , not my dad or the stupid war with the Republic and the Colonies.I may be a werewolf Colonist but I don't have to dwell on the future , about the war and shit.

--

"Luke , you outside ?...yea yea ...just don't make a sound ...yea J and the others are in some meeting ....would you just hurry the hell up ! Ok ,k..I'm coming don't piss yourself"with that said I jumped out of my balcony not after waving to Hilary's hair stylist .

"You clean up nice as always " He flashed his pearly whites while lifting his reddish brown eyebrow at me.

"Oh I know " I smirked playfully while. Taking a seat at the passenger seat.

-

The party was at neutral grounds , it's in this place that doesn't belong to the Colonies nor the Republic .It was a high class huge party full of Colonists and Republicans.Though no one has noticed that they're partying with the enemy , I know because whenever a party is in this land it means the host has invited Republicans and Colonists.I hate the Republic but I'm not going to ruin the party.

The valet guy opened my door and I thanked him not after giving him a few dollars.

Me and Luke made our way to the large mansion that screamed sophistication .When we made our way inside as all parties, I've been to the decorations were elegant .Though this party was different in ways I can't describe , there was something different , in a good sense.As soon as we made our way to the heart of the mansion Luke kissed me goodbye and went to the dance floor that seems, big enough to fit the Colonies itself and let me tell you there are millions of colonists.

Despite it's large size the teens seemed to fill the hall.The music was so loud my heart keeps beating faster as if to alert me of a bomb or something.

I made my way to the left side of the hall , that side seemed the crazier part , the people there were dancing like they're life dependent on it .I joined them and it didn't take long for some guy to snake his arms around me.I could tell his height was about 6' something , he had great moves .When one of my fav song's came up 'Gas Pedal (remix)' I decided to flip my body towards the mystery guy who seems to send tingles down my spine whenever he grinds up on me.

He had short spiked brown hair and bright ice blue eyes.He was lean by the looks of it he seems like an athlete .Not resisting my charms he put his arms around my back and kissed me.It was amazing slow no hunger and full of lust then he started going desperate and the kiss was so deep .I pulled away before he could rip of my dress.I made my way to Luke who was drinking with a couple of guys, he waved at me to come over and so I headed to his table.

On my way there the DJ changed the song to my favorite one.Wicked Ways by Eminem.I stopped midway and waved at Luke so he and his buddies can come dance he glared playfully then he and a lot more guys made there way to the dance floor.

"You bitch , the song's about to end."I punched him playfully .

Few seconds later Luke got a call .By the look of his facial features it was a bad one because Luke rarely looks like he's going to shit his pants.Last words that came out of his mouth made me want to shit my pants ; 'Yes Alpha'.