Hallowgast Peregrine Greaves by Girls' Generation Seohyun (3/7)

"Look at her, she looks like a mess." Im Yoona heard on her side table. She looks at those girls who are gossiping, to think that their gossips are heard enough by her. They laughed when she lifted her head to the girls. "Hey Im Yoona!" Taeyeon called her out, as she looks at her with disgust. "Nae? What do you want again?" She said while getting her lunch box to her bag. One of the girls stood up and way come to her. "Why so baby? A lunch box?" Tiffany laughed as her laugh echoed inside the cafeteria. The other mean girls also laugh at the fact they really heard what Fany said. "Can you just leave me alone instead?" Yoona remarks to the two. Taeyeon smirks as she gets the iced tea to their table and showered it to Yoona. "Bye geek!" TaeNy left her table and the other mean girls follow the two, the students at the cafeteria laugh. She wipes her tears as she continues to eat and didn't mind people around her. "Don't let yourself get bugged by those girls." She looks up to the guy who offers his handkerchief. "Why do you even care? Just leave me alone either like what they did." She bows down, gets her bag and walks out. Park Chanyeol sighs deeply.

Yoona walks through the hall as she heard some guys laughing, she looks back and saw the group of boys who are always bullying her. Her arms are trembling like a puppy, she knows in a sec, those boys will notice her and jock her around. "IM YOONA!" she closes her eyes for a while and looks at the back intently. Those boys run towards her and she keeps herself calm. "What?" As she replies to those jack ass. Sehun grabs her bag and opens it "Hey!!! Give me back my bag!" D.O and Chen grab her and tie her to the wall. "Tch books, notebook, HAHAHA lunch box? Wow I didn't know that you're still a jock--- and hello to this pink diary." He grins like hell and take the diary with him. "H--hey! Please don't take it Please!" She cried and begged to the boys who just smirked and left her tied.