Hallowgast Peregrine Greaves by Girls' Generation Seohyun (7/7)

Yoona smirks in her own lad. She collapsed on the floor and seconds after she got up with bruises and scratches, she laughs evilly and turned her head at the back slowly and immediately turn at the front with her grinded bloody ugly full of bruises and scratches, the boys widen their eyes as they are stepping backward, she transformed into a monstrous ugly hallow again, she screams in defeat as she attacks the boys. She uses her sharp bone arm again to cut Sehun and Kyungsoo's head, she suddenly eat it with feeling, the other boys who are still stuck and afraid to be killed by this monstrous hallow lady, then her eyes landed to those who are left she smells her prey and still can feel her hunger, she's about to attack Lay when she notice Baekhyun and Chen are about to escape. She gets the big table and throws it to the boys, the poor boys got stuck on it, she then lead her head to Lay and stab him the long bone nail on her arms and plays on his intestines and eat it, she swallowed Lay's bloody hell body. She is now leaving the place and finally fully loaded. The hallow transforms into Yoona again, but this time with a crazy and full of naughtiness forms in her lips as she walks down the street while laughing, a type of laugh who's gonna make your soul bend out from your body, her face is full of blood stains, she heard evils voices again and tend down the street and still laughing while crying. She wanted to help herself but she can't this time because the spirit of her body, mind and even her heart are now abdomen by a black ode. She's not the Im Yoona anymore. She is now the The Hallowgast that can make your life wrath in hell and be eaten by the deadly sinner monstrous hallow lady.

She is still eating and eating bodies at night and is an ordinary Im Yoona at day. She knows for herself that the abnormality or evil coast anything. It will devine her soul as she continues her pointless things and being evil is her new set of life. 

-------------

E N D. No happily ever after.