Hallowgast Peregrine Greaves by Girls' Generation (5/7)

Yoona tried to stand up from the bed and as she felt a little pain from her head, she feels like vomitting as she bend her body down to the bed and vomits some cockroaches, worms, and anything that makes you disgust. Her aunt Irene goes inside her room to check her. "Oh my gosh! Eunha!!!" Her aunt gasp and looks at Yoona who is still vomiting disgusting things out of her mouth, Eunha immediately came to help her eonnie. "Eonnie! What's happening to you?" She says while caressing Yoona's back. Her cousins Seulgi and Yeri came too, they also feel disgusted of what they see. Lots of cockroaches and worms are still pouring out, as her eyes turned into a whole black as a pearl, her skin turns pale it also has scars, wounds and it looks like scratches from a evil's possess. Eunha's tears are falling. "Please eomma let's take her to the hospital." Eunha cried out as her mom calls for a help. Yoona's situation is like an exors, she feels her wrath and pain, she screams all in all, the both girls decided to help her after she stops from vomiting. They help Yoona to stand up as she laughs like an evil, she swats her cousins hands who's holding her hand to escort her. Eunha steps backwards as she saw a horn coming out from Yoona's back, her arms turned into a sharp bone-like, as she transform into a big ugly Hallowgast. The three girls are looking at Yoona's transformation in disbelief. The Hallowgast screams like hungry one, she jumps out of the window, Eunha cried when she sees her eonnie like that and she peeks at the window and no hallow is around. "What ha--happened to Yoona? Why did she transform into a monster?" Yeri speaks infrightened her voice. "I don't know-- I really don't know." Seulgi says with her trembling voice as their mom still can't believe and Eunha continues to cry.