{6}

CONTINUED...
I sat down in class and the teacher called the role "Monica Seth?" "Here" "Lily Quinn?" I put my hand up and said "here" she ticked my name off and then said "Harley Diaz?" I looked up and said "uh, she's away Mrs" she looked up and said "why?" "Um, uh, family issued" She nodded her head and crossed her name off.
(The bell rang)
Signalling that the next class has started. I walked to English and started thinking about the thing Harley told me last night.
(Flashback)
It all started last year when me and my brother were driving to school...
I looked at her and said "I didn't even know you had a brother" she looked at me then said "he's in hiding Lily, he did something that made him have to go into hiding" then she looked back at the ground, "what was it?" She looked at me then said "I'm sorry I can't tell you" just as I was about to say something her mum came inside and said "time to go" Harley smiled at me but not usual smile it was a sad smile I smiled back in the same smile. She then walked out.
(Flashback over)
The bell rang signalling that school was over. I ran out of school and called Mum and said "hey mum I'm going over to Harley's for a bit, sorry I really need to talk to her" I hung up then started running to Harley's house.
I got to her door and I stood there for a while when I heard whispers saying 'shh, hide him' and 'Ethan go and tell her to leave but say it nicely' then I heard 'No you tell her' Then after a few seconds Ethan answered he stood there with puffy eyes like he had been crying, then I saw Harley running up the stairs, "HARLEY!" She turned around then shook her head then kept running. "You should go" Ethan said, "why?" He looked at me like he was sorry then he said "Look somethings come up and Harley's not very happy with you at the moment" my eyes widened at that and said "but she was fine last night" he nodded then said "look I can't tell you but you should know what you did" then I heard Rachel yell out "ETHAN!" He looked inside but closed the door a little bit more so I couldn't see in then he said "oh my god, yeah I'm coming, hold on. Look Lily I really have to go i'm sorry" he stood there for a while, until he did something that shocked me, he kissed me. It was only a short kiss, like something you would give your mum or your grandma, but Ethan just kissed me. YUCK my arch nemesis just kissed me. But the gross part was that I enjoyed it. EWWWWWWWWW what am I saying? I stood there shocked then he shut the front door with a smirk on his face.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Hey guys how you doin, that was a bit of a twist. Hahha. Sorry I haven't been writing lately but I have been getting loads of nice comments. So i decided that i had too, didn't want to disappoint you xxx.
PLEASE READ....
I will update only when I get the next chapter to 50 votes xxx.
-Tahlia xxx love ya
Oh and I can't believe we got this book to 1.12K that's amazing. Literally every vote and comment makes my day so PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP. Please vote and comment. And I'm not the best speller so please feel free to point out any mistakes, seriously I won't mind xxx.
Bye xxx