Christmas presents

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES! School sucks ass and I've been stressed out but I'm trying my best 😂Well it isn't Christmas yet but I can't wait so I'm doing a Christmas preference :) ENJOY

-MIKE WHEELER-
So since mike is super sweet and caring he wants to get you something that shows how much he likes you.He ends up getting you a small wire ring with both your initials engraved into it to signify how he will always be with you.

-LUCAS SINCLAIR-
Lucas is also super loving but he doesn't show it in the same way as Mike. He wants to get you something that isn't as bold as Mike's present but also something that shows he likes you and makes you remember him. He gets you a Bandana that is matching to his so now every time you wear it you remember him.

-DUSTIN HENDERSON-
Dustin is a little ball of sunshine and love and he wants to give you something you can cuddle with when he isn't around.He gets you a huge teddy bear that's holding a heart and it has a permanente spot on your bed.

-WILL BYERS-
Will isn't that rich and so there is very little he can buy you, but he is a very skilled artist.He gives you a page that he has drawn on over the years that is full of little doodles of you and the traits he loves about you. He is scared at first that it won't be enough but you couldn't have asked for a better present.

-JONATHAN BYERS-
Like Will,Jonathan isn't very rich so he can't buy many things.Something he is very good at though is photography, and you happen to be his favorite model.He usually takes random pictures of you when you least expect it.What you didn't know is that he compiled a little album of pictures he's been taking of you during the 3 years you guys have been dating.He gave you the album and it brought tears to your eyes.

-Nancy Wheeler-
Nancy is very clever and she likes to have thoughtful complex gifts.Her gift to you is a scavenger hunt full of questions about your relationship and a puzzle of a map.When you get to the destination Nancy has a picnic set up in a nice park.She gives you your gift which is a beautiful subtle necklace with a heart locker on it.Inside the locket is a picture of you and her together on your first date.

-Eleven-
Since eleven is new to the whole gift thing she doesn't really understand how it works. She decides to ask Mike for advice but then she decides she doesn't like his ideas and comes up with her own.Her gift to you is a book full of things that you've taught her about love and how you taught her. It means a lot to her because you gave her love that she didn't have for many years and you taught her how to love for the first time.