[HEADCANON] They Didn't Tell the Truth

I just stared blankly at the corpse on the bed. The knife in my hands looked like it wanted to betray and stab me too.

I wanted to leave no evidence of the murder, so I made sure that the blood won't spill on the linen by quickly covering the wound with numerous bandages.

Now there's only once piece missing in the plan.

"-----!!!! WAKE UP!!"
****
"It's a monster!" A human yelled from his window. "It's got a human child in its arms! I think they killed them!"

They were right; I did end the life of an innocent human child, that fell down with a depressing reason.

My legs felt like. . .just a bag of meat, that were to buckle me down and let my sins crawl up my back.

They came, and relentlessly fought with all their might. But no. I didn't fight back. The gravity of what I just did was too hard for me to handle. I'm guilty. I'm a merciless killer.

And I deserve to die.
****
I had known from the very start that eventually, a human would come here. The first fallen human needed a vessel. And so they took the current one today. They have the same soul trait, determination. They're soulmates.

I had known from the very start that the monsters will tell my tale. But they twisted it in such a way that the outside world controlling this game will feel sorry for me.

I had known from the very start, that the human would eventually reset and make everyone draw their last breath. Even mine. And my 'best friend' will do the rest.

We both hated humanity.

We both wanted to erase everyone's existence.

As I began to realize this, the dreaded feeling of guilt started to wear away.

Because I and (Chara) are murDerers, after all.
****
Hikari: Alright everybody. Grab youe pitchforks. BUT WAIT. This is ONLY a headcanon. Not official. XD

Also I'm giving a shoutout to anyone who manages to guess why the D in 'murDerers' is capitalized--