Only once

Me and my best friend were teasing this girl called Alex. My friend said "well, guess who I'm with..." he wrapps his arm around me and says, "dis guy." My mind sarted going about if he was serious or not. I asked him afterwards and he said it was a joke. For some reason that was a little disappointing for me. I got a little sting in my chest, but I ignored it.

During the weekend, he comes to my house. I'm home alone right now. "Hey, dude" says Sylvester. "Hey" I say. He walks in. I don't know why, but every time I'm around him I get the feeling I got a while ago. That feeling of heartbreak. That long hair of his and his small stature. The way he tries to look so cool. Everything about him is just... Wow. I don't know why, but... I want him... "Dude, why are you staring at me like that?" he asks. I snap out of my fantasy world, and he that he's reather close to me. He's a bit shorter than me, but that just makes him... Cuter... Why am I thinking like this? It's not like I'm gay or anything!

"Dude" says Sylvester. His face had gotten closer to mine. I wrap my arms around him. "Dude?" he says struggling a little. I don't let him go. I don't want to. I loosen my grip a little. He looks me in the eyes as I do the same. I slowly close my eyes as I move closer to his face. I can tell that he's blushing. I put my lips on his. He tries to pull back but I hold him in place. After a while he stops struggling but doesn't kiss back. My hand slips under his hat taking it off. The rest of his un-brushed hair drops to his shoulders. I glide my finders against his roots and I can tell he likes it, though, he tries to hide it. He finally is able to pull back, though his phisical strength has decreased dramatically. "Austin, dude, what the fuck?!" Both of us are breathing heavily. Sylvester looks down. "Shit" he exclaims. He walks to the bathroom, closing the door. Guess he was too lazy to actually lock it, because when I opened the door, he was on the floor, sitting up against the wall, jerking off. He looks up at me with his face blushing like a tomato. I walk to him and grab both of his hands and moves them. I don't try to tuch his cock but I can tell he's feeling it. He's still blushing, and my face is feeling a little warm too. As I keep stroking his hand against his member he tries holding in a moan. "Let me hear you" I whisper in his ear. He hasitates but in the end he lets out a mewl. Cute. He puts one of his hands over his mouth, muffling out the moans. I place one of my hands on his hand and pull it down. "There's no one home, so it should be fine to be as loud as you want" I whisper as I nipple on his ealrope. He lets out a little moan, followed by a small mewl. "Come on, you can do better than that" I say. I move my hand up to his head and rub my fingers agains his roots. He lets out a louder moan making me a bit hard too. I move his hands faster and harder making him cum shortly after. I breathe a little heavy, but not as much as Sylvester. He stands up, fixes his pants and leaves. Leaving me on the bathroom floor. I breathe a little easier, then jerk off the boner that formed due to Sylvester's moans. I don't think he feels the same way I do though, but being able to touch him in that way was good enough for me.