First day back to Hell!

Vanessa P.O.V

"Beep, Beep" Vanessa get up, your first day back to school today, darling" my mom said from the other side of the door."URGH' first day back to hell, i hate school because i get bullied and put down every single day, and being a loner does'nt help. "BEEP BEEP" ok! keep your lid on stupid thing i'm up". Switching my alarm clock off i have a showwer get ready and head downstairs.

"Mom i'm walking to school today ok" "alryt hunny, here i've made your favourite." Hang on she never makes my favourite breakfast unless theres something wrong. "Mom what's wrong" " Here have these chocolate chip pancakes" she said handing 'em to me with a glass of orange juice. "Mom what's wrong" "mom stop biting your lip and tell me what's wrong you're scaring me".

"Well darling, you know that ma and your father are movie directors right?" i nodded so she caried on "well we need to go away for a while" "ok then when we going?' "well thats the thing darling you can't come even though we would love for you to come" "ok well where are you going and for how long?" "well we are going to Paris for one year and six months" "WHATTT!" "I'm sorry hunny" "Mom it's going to be boring on my own" " But hunny, you aren't to stay on your own, remember my friend Melissa?" "yeah i do" "well you are going to go and stay with her, i have already spoken to her and she agreed". I nodded my head "baby, if you want any money take it out from my account ok, heres the card" " Thanks Mom".

Mom i need to start going" "ok' i ran upstairs brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and ran downstairs and through the door.

OH pardon me, let me introduce myself " my name is Vanessa Williams, i'm the daughter of Kate and Brian William they are both famous movie directors, i have no idea, how i am part of this family, i am an only child. i'm 16 turning 17 in two months, which means i am a sophmore. I've never been on a date, nor have i ever kissed anyone or been kissed. I am a loner in school, i wear glasses, and im 5ft 7inches. I go to fountain park high. I have no friends and no-one likes me, they all think i'm fat because i wear baggy clothes on all the time but i've got the curves in the right places and everything, but i just don't show it. I have a little crush on Dylan Smith, who also happens to be the Quaterback of the foortball team how cliche!"

As soon as i walked through the school gates, people started whispering, i was used to this. " oh, look who decided to show, it's the fatty of the year" the most annoying voice on the planet screeched." move fatty" the head cheerleader a.k.a the school slut said, everyone started to laugh. Dylan then came up behind her and whispered somethng to her which caused her to giggle and made her sound like a constipated cow which caused me to snicker. After acknowledging me he shot me a disgusted look then turned away. Tears were threatening to spill but i didn't let them.

Throughout the day people made the same comments and everything, once the bell rang i ran out, my mum sent me a text on my phone saying she has dropped all my stuff off to melissa's house and that i have to go straight there.

As soon as i turned the corner i heard.................

WHAT DID SHE HEAR?

IS SHE GOING TO BE HAPPY?

YOU WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.