Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Vanessa P.O.V

I woke up at 6am because school started at 8:00 hours. I had a shower, got dressed had a bit of breakfast, brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and headed off to school.

 The day went as usual until after lunch when, I was heading to my locker I heard Dylan talking about me with his friends, “she’s such a freak, I can’t believe she’s staying at my house, and she definitely isn’t hot, I wanted  hot girl she’s just a fat thing.” I didn’t wait for anyone or anything the bell had gone and tears were spilling out of my eyes. I ran out the building and walked out of the school gates, roaming around the neighborhoods of California. All of a sudden I bumped into someone and fell onto the floor, the person’s file also fell onto the floor, as I went to pick it up I said “I’m sorry” all of a sudden I was cut off by a laugh followed by a squeal, the lady said “oh my god you are perfect” “um sorry to spoil your good mood but what are you talking about?” I asked her, she answered back saying “oops, sorry I’m stupid, I’m Lilliane, I work for a modeling agency and well I can’t believe it you are perfect”.

“Umm what?” I asked not knowing what she was talking about, “well for the past month we have been looking for a new face of the Cali Magazine and you’re perfect for it” “Umm thanks I think?” she started laughing, “well what I want to know is that are you interested in becoming a model and the new face of the Cali Magazine?”  “Why I’m not pretty!” I asked her, “Darling of course you are, you’re perfect for this, but you are” “thanks but” “hunny you’ve got a gorgeous tan , blue/violet eyes and not to mention an hourglass figure you are hiding under these baggy clothes, people would die for your look” “thanks” I replied.

“Hunny listen to me, if you do it you will be paid thousands for your photo shoots”, “like for one photo shoot you would be paid at least $15000, and we give you clothes, jewelry, shoes, makeup and everything”

“Please say yes, please please please,” Maybe, if I do this no one would bully me, and I could take revenge for those who did. Oh payback’s a bitch!!!!

“Of course I’ll try it out” “oh my god really?” “Yes” “ok hang on” and with that she called someone to pick us up, five minutes later a black limousine turned up and we got in and drove to the modeling studio.

“Wow this place is massive” I said whilst looking at it lilliane laughed a little and replied”yeah, this is where you will have your makeup and hair done, as well as all your clothes you will need for your photo shoots will be here too”

“Thank you for doing this” Lilliane said, “its okay, let’s just say revenge is going to take place, and payback is a bitch.” I replied laughing “hahaha you are funny” “like always, like always” “ok come on then, uh stupid of me not to have asked before, but what is your name?” she asked me looking embarrassed.

“Its Vanessa Williams” “ok what about using Nessa as your model name?” “Yeah ok” “alright let’s go” so I followed her to where the hair stylists were and she told them to sort out my hair and make it look model like. “Now hunny you are beautiful” said a man who was wearing all pink, it was obvious he was gay. ”Thank you” I replied.

“ Ok well Vanessa George will take Care of your hair, then Anna will sort out your nails, and then you’ll be waxed then your clothes you have to wear will be given to you, then we are done ok?”

“Ok then” I replied. “Right hunny I’ll do your hair now, and you’ll look ultra sexy once we are done with you here” George said whilst laughing at my expression. George then started on my hair; I could tell he was dying it, after he had washed it. Forty five minutes later, he was finished with my hair, but he didn’t let me see it, I had laser eye treatment, then I was taken to a room, where a petite looking lady was getting things ready.

The other lady stripped off my clothes and left me in underwear, they started to wax my arms and legs, then my back and then the places I never thought could be waxed. A painful two hours later I was taken to a room where there was a tub full of milk, there a lady came in and scrubbed me after about half an hour, I was moved to a tub full of chocolate, I don’t know why though, weird right?!

After another thirty minutes I left in a silk gown and went into a room where there stood a petite looking woman and another gay dude. “Hi hunny, we are Samantha and Eli, we are going to help you dress up, oh and we are also your makeup artists, so you’ll see a lot of us, ok?” Samantha asked me

“Um…yeah ok” I replied “Alright hunny come here now” Eli said pointing to a walk in closet. I walked forward and gasped as soon as I saw the clothes, this would be Amber’s dream closet. As soon as I walked inside I fell in love with a dress, as soon as Samantha saw me gawking at it, she went up to it and came back holding it to me. “Here hunny, wear this there is a party tonight and you have to attend to it” she said handing me the dress.   “REALLY CAN I?!” I squealed in excitement.

“Yes hunny, you can” she replied smiling, “ok then” I replied with a huge grin plastered on my face. “Alright then first let us sort out your make up your hair is perfect for this dress” Eli exclaimed. “Come on sit here” he said pointing to a chair. So I did what he said twenty minutes later my make up was done, she told me she went with a Smokey eye look, which I was happy with.

Then I changed into the dress. It was strapless red dress that reached my mid thigh’s. “Wow you are looking hot” Eli said hugging me from the back, making me blush. They gave me a box that said Jimmy choo as soon as I opened it, I shrieked in excitement. “Vanessa wear these” Samantha said, “Really?” I asked shocked, they looked really expensive.

“Yeah babe” Eli screamed, so I wore them on they were red stiletto’s with swarouski diamonds, and then a red Prada clutched bag. ‘Knock knock’ the door swung open and two men walked in eyeing me up and down and took me to see Lilliane. She dragged me inside and in front of a mirror, she dropped the cloth covering it and…

What did she think?

Does she like her new look?

Who does she meet?

Next chapter starts with Dylan’s P.OV