18

That's impossible, right?

I mean, I wouldn't let that guy do all that stuff to me.

I don't like him, not at all.

We just need to talk about what happened.

But first... I should probably change my pants.
They're.. fucking.. soaked..

There's no way I did that.

I ran to the bathroom before Mark could come back from the kitchen. There's gotta be spare pants in here, somewhere!

"(Y/n), Where'd you go?"

Shit!

"Uh, j-just going to the bathroom Mark!"

I opened the closet inside and began to search the laundry basket in the back.
Mostly all of Mark's clothes on top, not a good sign.

Bingo!
Yoga Pants!
Who ever said you guys suck?

I slid off my wet pants and panties, having to go commando for just a few minutes.
That can't be so bad, right?

I put my hand on the doorknob, ready to leave, and I almost forgot something.
I quickly turned around and flushed the toilet, then turning on the sink and splashed the water around a little. He thought I was going to the bathroom, better not be suspicious.

I walked out, shaking my hands of any excess water and walked back to my spot.

"Uh, (Y/n)? Why's my couch wet?"

I felt my cheeks instantly flame in heat and embarrassment. Did I really fucking mark the couch?

"Uh, I-I probably was drooling, I-I'll clean it up later, but Mark, we still have to talk."

"Okay, want to go to the kitchen?"

I nodded so we could get away from the couch. Why the hell did I have that dream?!
We pulled out seats across from each other, and before we sat down, Mark grabbed the food I made him and divided it onto another plate as well as his own. I looked at him, puzzled as to what he's doing. He placed one of the plates in front of me. It was still warm, somehow.
He sat across from me and I studied him.

"What? You made enough for twenty people. Can't eat it all on my own."

I sighed out and began to slowly pick at the food.

"Mark?" I interrupted him mid-bite.

"What are we?" He swallowed hard and looked around. Anywhere but to me. He scratched the back of his head and looked at his food, chuckling rather awkwardly.

"I, uh-, I-I don't know exactly." I was kind of disappointed by his answer, and I think he noticed too.

"What do you want to be?" He asked, looking up. I did the same, for about three seconds. Wasn't far from when I, myself started to avoid his gaze and scratch my neck.

"I don't know. That's the thing. You said it was a one time thing, and, y-you just kissed me, I-I don't know what to think anymore!"

"I thought you would want me to kiss you?"

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know..."

We sat in silence and finished our food. It was getting late, and Mark grabbed both our plates and started washing them. I'm not sure why, but I followed him, and leaning on the counter beside him.

"Yes?" He looked over to me as he was scrubbing the plate.
"Hm?"
"Why are you just standing there?"
"I don't know. I felt like I should follow you."

He finished the dishes and dried his hands. I looked down at my feet, trying not to stare at him. He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't pass out, okay?"
"What? Mark, what do yo-"

He kissed me. Again. My eyes were widened in shock, but that didn't stop him. He continued to kiss me without my participation. When he asked for entrance, I lazily dropped my jaw slightly, and his tongue found mine. That is what cause me to relax, and fall into the kiss.

His hands moved from my shoulders to my waist, as he pressed against me to fill all holes and gaps. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. We progressively got deeper, until he pulled away panting with his forehead on mine.

"I get lonely being here all alone. Hours are long and I don't have time to zone in on a girlfriend, but, if you'd like, we could have a little side thing going on?"

I was tired of being lonely too, but I wasn't going to allow myself to be used.

I could settle for this now, and stop him if I'm uncomfortable, right?

I nodded and kissed him again. He smiled into he kiss and picked me up.

"Come on, let's get changed and go to bed."