6

A/N
I APOLOGIZE, I DO NOT KNOW THE PROPER SYSTEM OF THINGS WHEN IT COMES TO BEING ARRESTED, SINCE I HAVENT BEEN. PLEASE EXCUSE AND PRETEND THIS HAPPENS.
THANK YOU.
~Septic
"Thank you! Finally someone listens!" I stood up yelled into the hot air in joy which made Mr. Fischbach flinch. "I'm not going to prison! I'm gonna live the rest of my life away from him! But... Memories will still be there..." I sat back down with my head hanging down.
"Is everything okay in here? Fischbach?" I heard Rydendale open the door up. "Yes, thank you. Everything is fine." He chuckled. I seriously do not like this guy.
"Alrighty then. (L/N), Ya got five minutes before your interrogation with Morrison and McLoughlin." She closed the door and walked away.
"Okay, back to before.... I would hate to poke holes in your logic, but there always is a chance the jury, or judge will not believe us. You could still go to jail." He sighed out.
"W-woah woah w-wait what?! Officer Rydendale said you're one of the best lawyers in the state of California!" I shouted, working myself up. We couldn't possibly loose with all the evidence we've discussed only on the first day, right?
"(Y/n), please just calm down. Just because she says I'm 'one of the best'," he made air quotes with his fingers before continuing. "...doesn't mean I am the best. I know you're innocent, so I will try my hardest. I promise." He smiled softly for reassurance.
"O...Kay...?" I said unsure of everything.
"Say your goodbyes (L/n). Interrogation time." Rydendale came back in and started unhooking my hand cuffs from the table. "Hey uh, Thompson!" She called, her head facing the doorway out but her eyes not leaving the cuffs she was struggling with. An extremely young looking man, maybe early twenties, with ginger-like hair came rushing in and stood tall behind Rydendale.
"Officer Craig Thompson, on duty ma'am!" He rose his hand up to his forehead.
"At ease." She finally got the cuffs off the table, keeping a pair locked on my wrists as Officer Thompson put his hand back down at his side. "Take (Y/n) down the hall, third door on the right for interrogation with Morrison and McLoughlin. I need to have a chat with Mr. Fischbach." She waved us off as I was dragged down the hall.

What is gonna happen to me if I'm found guilty, and Mr. Fischbach can't save me? Prison? Death?
What if this jury or this judge think I stabbed Ryan? If Ryan testifies against me and I'm sure he will, he will turn it into a sob story all about him. The Attention Whore.

I should have people backing me up though, right?
I mean, my mother knows this had been going on, but she thought I had broke it off with him and moved out. God, I wish that were true.
His own mother and sister could stand against him and with me too, couldn't they?
During family gathearings on his side, they had noticed my bruises and scars when I would accidentally roll up my sleeve or wipe off some make up by mistake. They started talking to me and said he was violent growing up, abusing both of them as well before moving out at seventeen and dropping out of high school.
They will back me up...

Right?

I need someone to...