There Here

(Ok guys, it saddens me to say this but this story is soon coming to an end. After this I'll make at least a few chapters before I end it. I hope you enjoy)

Six months had past.

"Alright, soon the Armada will be here with hundreds of Irken soldiers wait to destroy this planet. And it's up to us to stop them!" Zim told everyone. "But how!? Like you said there will be hundreds and there's only 5 of us! (6 including Gir)" Said Nichole

"That's just it. Were not going to fight them." Zim said. Everyone had a puzzled look on their face. "We won't fight them, but we will fight the tallest. Without them the soldiers will be directionless! There will be no command!"

"Nope that can't work." Said Maria. "I see Tak leading the soldiers. Not the tallest. But they will be in the Armada. We have to find a way there. But it wont be easy I see different traps and hidden soldiers waiting."

"Hmmm you have a point alright. Forget my plan. Maria what do suggest?" Asked Zim "Some how well will have to get rid of Tak. The take out as many Irken soldiers as possible. Or we could simply create a diversion!" She said.

"Like How?" Dib asked. "First we will have to go and fight. We'll use smoke bombs, lots of smoke bombs. In all the confusion Zim and (Y/n) will go and take care of the tallest. Then that will leave Tak. When the smoke fades out we would have taken out half of them, when that happens one of us will have to get Tak." She explained.

"Amazing!" You said impressed. "Now here's the thing. When you two get to the tallest the is one of two things you can do. One: you can kill them, Two: make peace. That is completely up to you." She said

"Well what do you see us doing." You ask. "Unfortunately I can not see what choice you will make. But I know that you'll make the right choice." She said.

You both nodded.

Timeskip~

It was late at night. There was no noise in the town. It was quiet, silence.

"There almost here. You all know what to do right?" Zim asked. Everyone nodded. Now you wait.

Hours later~

You saw a bright light shining down from the sky. They were here. Zim gave the signal and everyone went to there positions.

The door to the Armada opened. And out stepped Tak the new commander of the Irken Army. She smirked as she sent almost a hundred soldiers out ready to fight. "This shall be easy." She said darkly.

everyone including gir got ready. On his signal everyone set off the smoke bombs. Just like Zim said everyone was trying figure what was going on. Even Tak was confused. Zim told you to follow him, so you did. You both went to the Armda without anyone noticing.

Everything was going to plan...Or so you thought. Tak had caught sight of you. She did bother telling the soldiers she wanted to kill you herself. She ran towards you ready to fight. "So Zim you decided to face me head on did you? And you human, you've got guts to face an almighty invader! I'm just dying to hear your screams of pain and agony!" She laughed.

You were a bit scared. "Sorry to interrupt but...." Zim pulled out a gun looking device. "That's not going to happen." He told her. She just laughed. "That's a laugh! You try to defeat me!" She laughed. "I have before and I'll do it again!" He yelled.

He then ran towards her ready to attack but... She dodged and knocked him out cold. "No!" You yelled. Now you were mad. You ran towards her and fought the best you can but she was to strong. She kicked you away.

You were down on the ground. She leaned down to you and injected you with something. "Ah! What was that!?" You asked. She just laughed like a maniac. Your eyes suddenly felt heavy and you soon fell into a deep sleep.

To be continued~