The Creature Part 2

After dinner, Vanessa and I headed up to our room and talked for the rest of the night, but I was quiet half the time. I gazed out the window and down at my hands at some point, but I was listening still. She told me about how much fun it was when we were younger. "Sarah, do you like Sean? It, um.. seems like you like Casey, but I know you used to like him, and some things might of changed." I turned my gaze to her.

      "What would make you think that..? I kept looking at her, then she said, "well you seemed to demanding when we left the hospital, like you would never see Casey again." Then I sighed. "He is my best friend, I dont even know if I love Sean anymore. You know.. I've only been dating him for a few months. Casey has been my best friend for a long long time. I introduced you to him, and we were all best friends. Forever." I chuckled alittle even though I felt sour. She then said, "I'm sorry I brought it up, Ive just been worried about him. He's been acting kind of strange lately. Even before we went camping. But enough with this talk.. We have to get some sleep." I stopped looking at her and saw that it was 11 o'clock, not that late. "Why?" I asked. "We are going to be getting up early tomorrow, we can hang out until you have to meet up with Sean." She smiled, "You never really did answer my question, but if you dont love Sean, tell him by tomorrow. But nicely." she kept smiling, then she turned off the light and we drifted to sleep.