The Creature Part 6

I hurried to my house and ran up to my room, locking it. My parents were back from their party, but they were sleeping. I put my phone on my bed next to my pillow and I tried into it. How could they?? I kept crying when I heard my phone vibrate. I checked who it was, and it was Vanessa. She said she was coming over, so I just ignored it. I didnt want to talk about it anymore, I was so angry. I felt so worthless. They both knew I was coming over, so why would they do that? Were they planning it? I layed under the covers and fell asleep

      My dream was horrifying... It was the whole kiss replaying again and again in my head. Vanessa and Casey.. No. No, no. Why didnt she tell me she liked him.. if thats what happened. Did he like her? Then I dreamed about when Casey kissed me.. Was that a dream? Was it real? I wish I knew. I was suddenly running to Casey, with him smiling at me with his arms opened. But then he disappeared. I stood frozen in my place, then I looked next to me and he was kissing Vanessa. I gasped and woke up, sweating and frightened. I guess this is going to haunt me forever now.

        I looked at the clock, only an hour passed. Vanessa probably chose not to come, good. I got up, grabbed my phone and bag, and headed outside the house to the woods where we all went camping. It took a few minutes to get there driving. I got out of my car and walked to where we put our tent. I looked around examining the trees and ground. I sat on a rock that was there, and I was thinking about the whole camp experience. There was blood on the rock, which was weird.

      I heard Casey calling my name, but I couldnt see him. He was running to me, then I screamed "go away!" and I began running more into the forest. This time, it was really him. "Please stop! I can explain!" he kept running. How was he running? He just got out of the hospital. But I didnt care. I kept running, past trees and bushes. I looked back at him while running but he was gone. I looked forward and he was standing there, but it was too late. I crashed into him and we fell to the ground. "Get away!" I yelled. He held me in his arms as I kept pushing him away. "Sarah please! Im sorry." I punched him and backed into a tree and sat there looking at him. He layed on the ground looking at me, then I screamed "Why should I trust you?! You knew I was coming to see you, you both did! You both tried hurting me. How could you!" I began to cry but I tried holding it in. "Sean was right, you ARE a monster!" He looked shocked. "Sean said Im a monster?" Then I nodded, furiously. "He was right! You are cruel." Casey looked down and said,"He didnt mean it like that. I AM a monster.. Im sorry I hurt you. I really did like you, that way." "I liked you too, but you like Vanessa!" I sounded like I just got stabbed in the back, and it felt like that. Casey looked at me, "I thought you liked Sean.. you are dating him. Plus you visited him first..." I cant believe he said that to me.

    "I visited him first because I was breaking up with him so I could possibly date you, you jerk! He treated me badly when I got there anyways! Like you cared, you were too busy with my BEST friend." I got up and started to walk away, faster and faster. I walked back to the car, not caring if Casey followed or not. Then I thought, how did he get here anyway? But that was the least of my worries.

        When I got back home, I went back up to my room. My mom was in the kitchen, cooking lunch since it was about 2:00. I hugged her and told her I didnt want anything. When I got to my room, I got my notebook out and began to draw. I also turned on the radio, since drawing and music got my mind off things half the time.